Charzilla (Charizard-Mega-X) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Starting off, we have Mr. Charzilla. Charizard is turned into a terrifying sweeper after just one dragon dance. I chose fire punch instead of flare blitz because it gives me the option of not using roost. Dragon claw still hits hard and EQ OHKOs balloon-less Heatran no matter what. Charizard's role is to sweep. I try to bring it in once its checks and counters are taken care of though so it's mainly a sweeper for late game scenarios.

Lololatios (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

With Charizard, I needed something to get rid of rocks and tried multiple spinners. Unfortunately, none of them worked out like Latios did. The offensive presence Latios and Charizard X have when they are together is just terrifying. Many switches are forced, which makes defog easy to pull off. Latios is even more reliable with roost. This is what makes it so useful at removing hazards throughout the game. Draco meteor and psyshock are there to just cause damage to pokes that are weak to or don't resist either of them.

Red Ranger (Bisharp) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit

To alleviate the current fairy and dragon weakness made by Latios and Charizard, I brought in Bisharp. Bisharp's typing works well with Latios specifically since it can come in on fighting moves targeted at Bisharp. Assault Vest gives Bisharp the ability to take less damage from draco meteors and pursuit tops that off by trapping the pokemon using draco meteor (especially Lati@s). The rest of the moves are used for power and coverage.

Soft Suds (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Rotom-Wash is awesome because it's able to beat the ground and water types that Charizard can't. Gyarados specifically is what I had in mind when choosing rotom. Additionally, volt switch helps by bringing in my other pokes safely. Burns are annoying, hydro pump hits hard and pain split is a great way to recover health without falling asleep. Rotom's main job is to wall and annoy.

KITTY (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Rotom gave way for an awesome volt-turn combo. Landorus-T and Rotom cover each other's weaknesses and because of intimidate, I'm often able to get free rocks up or u-turn out on a switch. EQ and stone edge are also great because they help break down threats for my Charizard.

Red Menace (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

I wanted to further my volt-turn core and brought in Scizor but on top of that, Scizor helps with my ice and fairy weakness - rounding off the team with some decent coverage. Choice band makes it so that Scizor hits incredibly hard. Bullet punch gives Scizor the ability to revenge kill, u-turn is great for scouting, superpower is there for incoming Magnezone and knock off is great for incoming pokes and Chansey.

So that's the team! It looks pretty decent on paper but I think it's missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)