Other Metagame of the Month Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't feel like dealing with crap. all i really want to do is play a kid's game without getting caught up in drama. i almost wanna vote linked, because i've always liked linked, but the way a community i considered myself a part of has treated others, i'm going to pretend i know how to do creative symbolic things when in reality i'm just copying beta.

casting my vote for averagemons

I was going to say this is almost the same reason that CH was deleted from ladder, but then I realized, it's not almost, it fucking is the same exact reason why CH was deleted. It was deleted because users who advocated for the ladder attacked BH and made a politicalstatement off of CH. The Dirty Politics metaphor can pretty much relate to my whole essay basically. It wasn't that people didn't like CH itself, it was because of the people of CH. If you want proof, I can pull up that stupid petition that someone here made to bring back CH. Not all of the people who made/signed that petition are involved here, but a hefty some most likely are.
Please don't blatantly lie about what happened with CH.

Averagemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)