General Introduce yourself!

Hallo Everyone my Name is Antimage93 just Like my name on showdown, im From Indonesian.
i learn many things and cool stuff in here so today im trying to make a account to Going deeper about Pokemon xD.

Hallo Everyone my Name is Antimage93 just Like my name on showdown, im From Indonesian.
i learn many things and cool stuff in here so today im trying to make a account to Going deeper about Pokemon xD.
If you ever want help in Pokemon let me know and I would be glad to help out in anyway possible. Welcome to smogon.

I am new. I am Jennifer and I like Pokémon! Anybody got 5IV Pokes To trade?

x
Hey Jennifer! Welcome to Smogon. The right place to request trades is here. Other than that, mind telling some more about yourself? Do you battle? If yes, what are you favorite tiers? And are you here to learn about competitive Pokémon?

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
I am new. I am Jennifer and I like Pokémon! Anybody got 5IV Pokes To trade?

x
Hello yunku lotto!
How are you doing? Trading mostly takes place at the Wi-Fi forum. You can find many users wanting to trade, and I'm sure many of them have 5 IV Pokemon for trade. Check it out! I myself haven't delved too deep there, but I've taken part in a giveaway or two. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here at Smogon; if you find you need any help with anything, take a look at our Help form or Questions threads. You can also PM one of us instead if you'd like. I hope you have fun here!

Hey Jennifer! Welcome to Smogon. The right place to request trades is here. Other than that, mind telling some more about yourself? Do you battle? If yes, what are you favorite tiers? And are you here to learn about competitive Pokémon?
Hey hey, I like NU and Uber. Such a contrast, haha! I plat a lot on Wifi and I am trying to get good IV'd legendaries. Quite hard. Maybe you want to battle? I can give you my FC ^^

Hey hey, I like NU and Uber. Such a contrast, haha! I plat a lot on Wifi and I am trying to get good IV'd legendaries. Quite hard. Maybe you want to battle? I can give you my FC ^^
Oh yeah sure! My friendcode is in my signature. What's yours? I play a lot of Wi-Fi, so that's a good thing. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up!

Oh yeah sure! My friendcode is in my signature. What's yours? I play a lot of Wi-Fi, so that's a good thing. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to hit me up!
I am also curious about you! What are you favorite tiers? I just PMd you about FC. Let's continue there :P

Hey Everyone!

My names Piper :)
Pretty new to Pokemon Games.
Managed to get X and Alpha Sapphire with my NEW 3DS XL

Looking forward to chatting with you all :D

Hey Everyone!

My names Piper :)
Pretty new to Pokemon Games.
Managed to get X and Alpha Sapphire with my NEW 3DS XL

Looking forward to chatting with you all :D
Welcome to smogon. I like the new 3ds class as well I think it's a pretty cool system. I only wish I can get amiibos easily now it's impossible to find those. Either ways I hope that you enjoy smogon if you need something or just wanna talk let me know:)

I've been using showdown for like a year now. And I peer pressured some of my friends to get into it too. To be completely honest I'm not very good. I am pretty decent at battling but I kinda suck at actually building teams. ANYWAYS I was obsessed from age 6-12 then like middle school happened and I got worried about what was "cool" but now I just don't care. I got back into it last year so I only have Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. (I sold Firered, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum in middle school) I'm a typical Gen 1 fuckboy (CHARIZARD FTW) and I like OU (because I'm an unoriginal little shit), Balanced Hackmons, and I dabble in random (when I'm too lazy to make a team) Oh and my name is LT

I've been using showdown for like a year now. And I peer pressured some of my friends to get into it too. To be completely honest I'm not very good. I am pretty decent at battling but I kinda suck at actually building teams. ANYWAYS I was obsessed from age 6-12 then like middle school happened and I got worried about what was "cool" but now I just don't care. I got back into it last year so I only have Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. (I sold Firered, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum in middle school) I'm a typical Gen 1 fuckboy (CHARIZARD FTW) and I like OU (because I'm an unoriginal little shit), Balanced Hackmons, and I dabble in random (when I'm too lazy to make a team) Oh and my name is LT
Welcome to smogon:) I played Pokemon for a long time. I can help you build teams of you want just pm me and let me know.

hello! my name is Jaden (Boy) and im 12 years old. i been playing pokemon showdown since about a week and a half and i love it! The members are so nice and helpful! i just recently got a smogon account and i would want to be a voice rank or up someday!

hello! my name is Jaden (Boy) and im 12 years old. i been playing pokemon showdown since about a week and a half and i love it! The members are so nice and helpful! i just recently got a smogon account and i would want to be a voice rank or up someday!
Hi Charkid08 and welcome to Smogon. Smogon is definitely a great community and I would like to know more about you like what your favorite tiers are. If you have any questions, than you can ask any staff, me or QueBien. Also you can pm me or QueBien if you wanna battle or just chat.

my favorite tiers are Uber, balanced hackmons, and monotype! Also is there any room opened for me to be voice ranked?
I like BH and Ubers too! No there are no rooms that give out free Voices except the VGC room, which only voiced or higher people can talk and you need to win a VGC match to get voice.

my favorite tiers are Uber, balanced hackmons, and monotype! Also is there any room opened for me to be voice ranked?
I like BH and Ubers too! No there are no rooms that give out free Voices except the VGC room, which only voiced or higher people can talk and you need to win a VGC match to get voice.
For the record, the Chinese room now also operates on a voice-based whitelist system, in case you happen to speak Chinese o.o

To add on generally you also have to contribute to get voiced and they will ask you if you wanna get voiced.

Either ways welcome to smogon I'm glad you're enjoying showdown and I hope you can enjoy smogon as well. If you want any help with something let me know by pm or by posting on my profile.

Edit: http://www.smogon.com/player/issue3/promotion-guide-voice

Maybe that will help.

I also do Pokemon showdown so I can help as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)