Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally after all this time, im going to finish my Omega Ruby game and I have a quick question, I hope you guys can help me.
If I knock out groundon to move on history quickly, will he respawn after I beat the elite four? and if he does, it will still be able to sofreset to get the nature and Ivs I want or he will be locked or something?? Thanks a lot :)

finally after all this time, im going to finish my Omega Ruby game and I have a quick question, I hope you guys can help me.
If I knock out groundon to move on history quickly, will he respawn after I beat the elite four? and if he does, it will still be able to sofreset to get the nature and Ivs I want or he will be locked or something?? Thanks a lot :)
Yep he will respawn after you beat the e4 and yes you can SR it later.

i don't have anything to trade but i want a shiny modest ralts and a non-shiny male adamant ralts nicknamed Seto Kaiba (i don't care about iv's for either) see i need to replace what i lost (my save data was corrupted and i lost everything i had :()

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys! I'm looking to trade for some spitback eggs of Feebas, Beldum, Lileep and Heracross. If anyone has any of these pokemon to spare, I need them for a team I'm breeding up.

I don't have a lot to trade but I do have pent flawless scatterbug eggs (monsoon pattern) and a couple other things.

Hi guys! I'm looking to trade for some spitback eggs of Feebas, Beldum, Lileep and Heracross. If anyone has any of these pokemon to spare, I need them for a team I'm breeding up.

I don't have a lot to trade but I do have pent flawless scatterbug eggs (monsoon pattern) and a couple other things.
I have a bunch of spare 5IV Jolly Beldum eggs. You can have one of those if you want, though I won't be able to trade for at least 45 minutes.

Hey anyone got a spare synchro with adamant nature that I could have?
after catching 40 ralts with wrong natures I'm kinda fed up with it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)