Other 5Cop/Dethy Game - Game Over: penguin344 wins!

Approved by Da Letter El AND askaninjask - Dats right! I got 2 mods to approve!

Here are the rules in case you guys forgot:​
1) Living players can talk, dead players cannot, etc.
2) Deadlines are 24 hours long; this should be a quick game. If you need a 24 hour extension just ask, I'm willing to give you one.
3) There are 4 Town Cops, each unique, and 1 Mafia Member.
3a) One cop is Sane, and acts like a normal cop.
3b) The second cop is Insane, and gives the opposite result (Mafia appears as town, etc.)
3c) The third cop is Paranoid, so every result appears to be Mafia.
3d) The last cop is Naive, so every result appears to be Town.
4) You will not know what kind of Cop you are, nor will your type be revealed upon death.
5a) If there is a tie in the lynch vote no player will be lynched.
5b) You can vote No Lynch if you want to.
5c) Deadline will be called if there is a majority vote at any point.
6a) There is a night 0 where players can use their night actions, but the Mafia cannot kill.
6b) On night 0 only, instead of a kill the Mafia can hook one Cop, stopping their inspection for the night, or idle the hook if they want to.
7) The Cops win when the Mafia member is lynched, and the Mafia member wins when all of the cops are eliminated, or nothing can prevent the same.
8) The IRC channel for this game is #sungame

LIVING PLAYERS:
Aura Guardian
penguin344
Thetwinmasters
Celever

DEAD PLAYERS:
More Cowbell - Cop
Celever - Cop

Roles going out now; please do not post until I say you can.

Last edited:
Roles are now out; I need to say a few things before we start.

A rule that is effective immediatley is this: Role PMs or any information pertaining to said Role PMs are NOT open for discussion N0. Please do not post here, in conversations, or in IRC about them.

The cop role PM is this:

Dear USER, you are a Cop.

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with Night X - Inspect USER. You will inspect USER's background, and to the best of your abilities figure out USER's alignment.

You win when the Mafia member is lynched.
It is now night 0. Night 0 ends in 24 hours, or at 9pm EST on June 9th.

Nobody died. Yay!

Day 1 ends at 9pm EST on June 10th.

NOTE: I've double checked but don't take things as a misplaced capital/lowercase as faked results, I make mistakes.

I probably won't have any time to get on IRC before deadline; I will probably check Smogon for the last time this cycle, so if someone could alert me to any updates in the game before then would be great. Then I will cast my vote.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I lied to Celever about this earlier (sorry), but I inspected Celever N0 and got a Mafia result. Do with this info what you can, since I'm not sure I'll be around before deadline.
I feel so betrayed! ;o;

(There's no reason to lie itg, besides being mafia though)

I was hooked, as I've told most of you. I was targeting penguin.

Aaaaaand No Lynch

Assuming we will No Lynch today, tomorrow will be MYLO (3v1), and to fit the puzzle together as properly as we can we should probably No Lynch tomorrow as well, so the living cops get an extra night action to work with. My proposal is that every cop that hasn't targeted themselves yet does so tonight, that way everyone knows if they are Sane/Naive or Insane/Paranoid. Combined with our N0 info, and the N2 info (should we choose to No Lynch again), we should be able to run plenty of scenarios to see who is what cop, and who is mafia.

Now I really can't check on the thread until deadline, so that's all I'll say for now. I'm okay with a No Lynch, but I'm not hammering it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)