Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything I can offer of interest, or is this a freebie? I haven't gone after my own Latios yet.

Which reminds me, Great, Dive, or something else for ORAS Latios?
I am giving it away for free.
You can just put something into the GTS and ask for a lv96 Natu.

I personally prefer Dive Ball (in which I caught my Latios) but Quick Ball Latios looks awesome too IMO

Cresselia, timide ivs: 26, 27 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 28, 29 / 30, 31

So tempted to keep
I honestly don't see the use in going timid for cresselia to be honest....Either ways you should figure out the exact IVS then edit your post:)

I would toss regardless because of the low HP stat.
I agree with Chester because of the nature. But that HP and Sp Def need to be perfect on Cress, which depending on the nature can let Attack or Speed slide. You get 3 31's so getting over 30 on everything isnt tough

Looking for a Landorus with Sheer Force (preferably in a Repeat Ball) and a Thundurus with Prankster (preferably in a Dive Ball). They don't have to be competitive. Let me know what you'd want in return.

Looking for a Landorus with Sheer Force (preferably in a Repeat Ball) and a Thundurus with Prankster (preferably in a Dive Ball). They don't have to be competitive. Let me know what you'd want in return.
Lando with the hidden ability can only be in a dream ball as the dream radar is the only way to obtain it with that ability.

I honestly don't see the use in going timid for cresselia to be honest....Either ways you should figure out the exact IVS then edit your post:)
I agree with Chester because of the nature. But that HP and Sp Def need to be perfect on Cress, which depending on the nature can let Attack or Speed slide. You get 3 31's so getting over 30 on everything isnt tough
Js, but for lower tier play screens cress uses timid /me being defensive because I also SR'd timid cress

Js, but for lower tier play screens cress uses timid /me being defensive because I also SR'd timid cress
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/cresselia/

The RU and UU analysis says you can run timid for duel screens so I guess your right. I have a question now relating to cresselia because now I wanna try to soft reset a timid one. How exactly can you soft reset mirage spots so that way I can get one with cresselia.

mertyville toss it needs perfect special attack.

Last edited:

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for these 5/6 iv pokemon
Jolly latios
Defog latios
Iron fist conkeldor adamant

Got any of these? I've got almost every Uu/ru/nu for trade mostly shiny

I've been trying to RNG DW Arceus from my White cart before I restart it, but I'm having so much trouble, that I'm probably going to have to SR it instead. I'll take a Jolly/Adamant one for Extreme Killer, or a Timid one for Ghost/Rock/Dark. Given that I can't use Synchronize for the nature (and that I'm not guaranteed any 31 IVs since this is B/W), how good of IVs do you think it is practical to aim for?

I currently have my hands on a 24/21/22/x/30/29 Adamant one. With EVs, its Attack stat still turns out 22 points greater than if it were a perfect IV on a Jolly nature, which is used often for Extreme Killer, and the Speed, while good but imperfect, is largely negligible due to ExtremeSpeed. Keep or toss?

Yes, I have, and I keep getting IVs that aren't listed anywhere in RNG Reporter's Seed To Times / Adjacent Finder. shiny finder has gone over my procedure with me, and we can't seem find anything wrong with it.

Yes, I have, and I keep getting IVs that aren't listed anywhere in RNG Reporter's Seed To Times / Adjacent Finder. shiny finder has gone over my procedure with me, and we can't seem find anything wrong with it.
Double check your game info, or try rnging something else and see if you get what you aimed for or got something completely unrelated as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)