Sentret [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is unbelievably sick!! May I have one please?

All my info is in my sig, and I'm available Thursday the 25th in the evening (not sure exactly when but most likely after 21:00 on UTC+01:00)

Let me know, and thanks in advance

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
Hi i added you this is awesome
IGN : Qwil
FC: 2836 0710 9444

Thank you so much!!!

Edit: Recieved thank you again :] !!!!

Last edited:
I'd like one if possible. IGN Tortoise, FC 5172 0349 9697. Available to trade 2000hrs onwards GMT+8 on weekdays, can do other timings on weekends if that's not good for you. Thanks in advance!

Ok, FC: 0275-7134-8491 ING: James Omega Ruby Name: Bryant
and FC: 2852-8210-1230 ING: Matt Alpha Sapphire Name: Logan

I'll be on whenever PM me

Last edited:
Okay I ran out of copies, so I'll reserve the ones I have left for the people who already posted.
Once done trading, I will start the next giveaway. So make sure you PM me as soon as possible so I can start the next one.

This time the giveaway will be a contest, there will only be 5 winners.
If you still haven't received keldeo, PM me.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a nice competition you've got here. I've got a question:

1. Can I upload as much as I want to?
2. Can I use my own photoshop skill to blend one? Or do you have to use a generator online?

I can't wait to begin!

eek, technically I haven't received a Keldeo and I posted earlier.. I'll PM you then?

Anyway, I wanted to have a try at the fuse-mew competition because sounds cool! So here's what I put together:

Dr. Fuji: Ok fellow men of science, today we'll create the most powerful pokemon of all time! Scientist n.1 please apply the formula

Scientist n.1: Yes sir!

Dr. Fuji: It's two strands of Mew DNA, and one powdered rare candy and one finally, the secret ingredient... a life orb!! That's where this new amazing pokemon will get its purple-ish colour

Scientist n.1: What was that? Four strands of Mew DNA... two powdered rare candies and a master ball essence? Weird...

... Burble Burble Burble ... The fusing chamber is vibrating violently!!!

Dr. Fuji: It's been an honour working with you gentlemen. Now it is time to present, the new global superpower, MEWTWO!! Wait... what?

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 00.19.03.png

Dr Fuji: SCIENTIST N.1 YOU FUCKED UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)