Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I go again

Timid Azelf in a Great Ball: 31/30/28/31/28/31

Should I still toss it considering that Azelf has only 75/70/70 bulk?

Can't Azelf run somewhat of a mixed set? If it can use physical attacks, seems like a keep to me :) not sure though ^^
It has timid nature so the physical stat ivs are pretty much irrelevant even if it had 31 ivs on that stat. I am more concerned if the 28 ivs are any worth keeping

It has timid nature so the physical stat ivs are pretty much irrelevant even if it had 31 ivs on that stat. I am more concerned if the 28 ivs are any worth keeping
For personal use, the defenses don't matter too much. However, for trading #flawlessorbust is the way to go.

Anyone on able to make 5 clones of a diancie for me in about an hour time frame? obviously you can make a clone for yourself ( but please do not distribute it). The diancie is as follows:

Lvl 50 (ut)
Naive
30-31; 30-31; 28-29; 30-31; 30-31; 30-31

My friend code is in my signature

Does anyone have a TTar, Garchomp, Excadrill, Hippow, Sizzor they can give me? i dont care about IV or if its a pre evolution I just want those pokemon

Yo! Im looking for the gen2 HA event starters, can somebody help me out? I don't mind if they are cloned. My game broke do to moving houses and i hadn't banked those guys yet, i was in the middle of breeding them. And i am back into getting my game ready to become a breeding factory. I would like those starters so i can bank them and have my collection of events done and have HA mons to trade out.

Yo! Im looking for the gen2 HA event starters, can somebody help me out? I don't mind if they are cloned. My game broke do to moving houses and i hadn't banked those guys yet, i was in the middle of breeding them. And i am back into getting my game ready to become a breeding factory. I would like those starters so i can bank them and have my collection of events done and have HA mons to trade out.
I have a feraligator ha that I could breed for you. I may have a typhlosion too , but I'll check it out. Can you wait about an hour or two ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)