The Most Uber Tournament Ever III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Deadline is June 19th at 11:59 EST.

Johning will not be tolerated in this tournament and it only hurts your team - I will not be giving extensions for any reason. Please get your matches done on time and save replays!
absdaddy ZANBAKUResh haxiom Blader96 kingmidas Timeless

You guys can have an extension till tomorrow, I haven't had time to come up with new restrictions for Round 3 yet.
Deadline is June 30th at 11:59 EST.

Johning will not be tolerated in this tournament and it only hurts your team - I will not be giving extensions for any reason. Please get your matches done on time and save replays!
Extending deadline for all participants until Friday 11:59 PM EST because of reasons.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Kind of lame I have to do activity calls in semis but we gotta do what we gotta do, esp after I offered an several-day extension that apparently no one took advantage of.

Can-Eh-Dian vs Safes: Safes and Can-Eh-Dian scheduled for 8PM Safes's time on the 29th. Can-Eh-Dian apparently missed the initial scheduled time. Safes gave another time when he would be available, but Can-Eh-Dian evidently missed that time as well and did not offer another specific time to get the match done. Because it would seem that Can-Eh-Dian is more at fault than Safes for missing the games (+ Safes claimed activity and was unchallenged), the activity win will go to Safes.

Lasagne vs D4RR3N: Lasagne scheduled for 3-4 PM his time on Saturday, but canceled it shortly after and and did not offer another specific time to get the match done. The game did not occur. Because Lasagne attempted to schedule only after D4RR3N claimed activity and backpedaled on the original proposed time without proposing another hard alternative, the activity win will go to D4RR3N.

Team Defiant Gods thus advances.

Haunted Diamond vs hyw: They scheduled for last Sunday at around 11 AM, which Haunted Diamond had to push back to 12 AM. hyw was on during this time (which can be proven through further VM correspondence attempting to contact HD) and called activity when HD did not show for the scheduled time. HD attempted to schedule another time and offered specific times he could play, which hyw claimed to not be able to make as he would be busy for the rest of the week. However, because HD missed the time originally scheduled and there was proof hyw was on during this time (and waited a reasonable amount of time for HD to show), the activity win will go to hyw.

kingmidas vs ZoroarkForever: No visible attempts on either side to contact. Another player on ZF's team requested an activity win in his stead as ZF was out on vacation during the deadline's time, vouching for his activity on other avenues prior to ZF's leave on the 25th. Because this activity claim went unchallenged, the activity win will go to ZoroarkForever.

Team fat orch will quash all competition thus advances.

Finals will be posted soon. Y'all BETTER not john for finals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)