The Best of 3 Tournament V4 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Sorry about the late updates I was at VGC Nationals so I wasn't around to do this.

New Matches:
The Kyle vs Mankind
Leftiez vs Hyssou
Eternal Spirit vs metsislesfan
Fortune vs ludicrousman

Yes you guys can get extensions if needed since I was so late to make these add these pairings.

I was in contact with my opponent from a message he left on my profile wall but he hasn't responded back to me in two days.

I have to leave on a missionary trip for a week starting tomorrow and today is the only day I have left to battle for the time slot. Requesting extension?
Yes that is fine.

Finally start posting now if you have been active and your opponent hasn't.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
we scheduled for 9PM my time today, and ill admit i was a bit late (like 20 min). however, ive been on since and idk where he is, and i vmed him as well. hate making activity calls but im not sure if thisll get done and he did say i could have the win if we dont play, so activity post i guess.

Nuanda has given me the win on my profile wall, though I notified them right now about the extension...

Don't expect me to comment again until Saturday, I basically lucked out on a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)