UU Auth V Non-Auth Tour v2 (Won by Non-Auth again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Shiba, I'm sorry but I reread your original post multiple times but i'm still confuse. So we are facing the auth who is an auth in the UU right? So that means we're both playing in UU or not? or just OU. Sorry for the inconvenience. (this is my first time in the tour)

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Shiba, I'm sorry but I reread your original post multiple times but i'm still confuse. So we are facing the auth who is an auth in the UU right? So that means we're both playing in UU or not? or just OU. Sorry for the inconvenience. (this is my first time in the tour)
UU is the default tier in this tour.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Okay so I've talked to a couple auth and we've decided to make the games Best of 1 instead. We got way more sign-ups than expected and thought it would take too long if it was Bo3. Match-ups for Week 1 will be posted tomorrow!

Edit: Also added Mazz to auth sign ups

Last edited:

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Okay so since it's Monday in some places, I might as well post match-ups right now!

Week 1 Match-ups:
(if theres a '/' it's (PS Name/Smogon Name)

BasedAaron / ajemison vs scald
Bob the Bro / Yifeng vs Rhythms
Colbrushie vs daedalus1103
dingbat vs Damnosaur
DMT vs cheeky sparrow / shiny sparrow
DrReuniclus vs richhomiecrossy / xtracross
Hogg vs PokefanAidan
iWanka vs Thisbemyalt
King UU vs Euphonos
Mazz vs Gilgamesh / Arifeen
newfren vs 2L&Beck / Cloud Cuckooland
NV vs Gogoplata
R0ady vs ooh keil em
sniper / sniperaim vs GULLY
Tennis / iplaytennislol vs Voltage / Volty
Tipsy Russian vs Syncrasy
Waiv vs LilOuOn
YABO vs Cyndequil.
xMarth vs teal6
xShiba / Shiba vs ICB

The deadline to complete these matches will be Monday, July 20th. Activity wins will be given to those that posted in this thread as well as tried to contact their opponent on their profile/PM's. All matches will be best of 1. As for the whole suspect thing still going on, I could care less if you play with Pidgeot or not, just agree on something with your opponent. I will also allow non-auth sign-ups until July 20th for those that didn't get to sign up yet. But anyway, remember that this is just a friendly tournament and go auth! :)

Edit: Also remember to POST YOUR REPLAYS

daedalus1103 will be pretty busy until 16-17th. If you can't make it then, tell me and we'll work something out.

Edit: Also which meta (pidge/nonpidge) would you prefer?

Edit2: For clarity, I mean I will be busy, not daedalus. (as far as I know)

Last edited:
FITE ME IRL Mazz LEMME REK U REAL QUICK M8
I'm gonna send you back home to your mud hut where you can cry in your shaman grandma's arms and sip on some dirty water to soothe yourself. Even your witch doctor ancestors won't be able to cure the bootfucking I'm going to bestow on you. They're gonna have to clean you up in the dirty sweatshop t-shirts you make for a living when I'm through with you. [/smacktalk]

Mind you I'd prefer to do this later on in the week, I've got some stuff to do around the house and no decent teams at the moment. Not gonna lie this should have waited until after the results of the suspect test.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna send you back home to your mud hut where you can cry in your shaman grandma's arms and sip on some dirty water to soothe yourself. Even your witch doctor ancestors won't be able to cure the bootfucking I'm going to bestow on you. They're gonna have to clean you up in the dirty sweatshop t-shirts you make for a living when I'm through with you. [/smacktalk]
rekt :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)