Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Arceus and/or Diancie. IV's don't matter. Nature doesn't matter. Cloned is okay but not hacked. Can trade 1-3 of these Pokemon I have bred from scratch (no hacks/cheats/RNG abuse/etc. GMO-free :heart:)

(x = not perfect IV. All are in Pokeballs except Ralts who is in a Great Ball)

Heracross ♂ lv.26 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Guts)
Slowpoke ♀ lv. 20 (x/x/31/31/31/31, Modest, Regenerator)
Shellos ♂ lv. 35 (31/31/31/31/x/31, Bold, Storm Drain)
Torchic ♂ lv. 1 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Speed Boost, Baton Pass)
Scyther ♀ lv. 18 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Technician)
Oddish ♂ lv. 24 (31/x/31/31/31/31, Calm, Chlorophyll)
Ralts ♂ lv. 32 (31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, Trace)
Goomy ♀ lv. 1 (31/31/31/x/31/x, Careful, Sap Sipper, Curse)

Could also trade any of these legendaries (Caught myself, trash IV's): Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Heatran, Moltres.

I have zero experience on Smogon so please let me know if this is a laughable request and what would be suitable for trade instead. Thank you.

*Edit: Thanks, pika pal. I will have to consider that aspect in the future when trading on Smogon. Sadly I have mostly boring old Pokeballs. :)

Last edited:
LF Arceus and/or Diancie. IV's don't matter. Nature doesn't matter. Cloned is okay but not hacked. Can trade 1-3 of these Pokemon I have bred from scratch (no hacks/cheats/RNG abuse/etc. GMO-free :heart:)

(x = not perfect IV)

Heracross ♂ lv.26 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Guts)
Slowpoke ♀ lv. 20 (x/x/31/31/31/31, Modest, Regenerator)
Shellos ♂ lv. 35 (31/31/31/31/x/31, Bold, Storm Drain)
Torchic ♂ lv. 1 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Speed Boost, Baton Pass)
Scyther ♀ lv. 18 (x/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant, Technician)
Oddish ♂ lv. 24 (31/x/31/31/31/31, Calm, Chlorophyll)
Ralts ♂ lv. 32 (31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, Trace)
Goomy ♀ lv. 1 (31/31/31/x/31/x, Careful, Sap Sipper, Curse)

Could also trade any of these legendaries (Caught myself, trash IV's): Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Groudon, Heatran, Moltres.

I have zero experience on Smogon so please let me know if this is a laughable request and what would be suitable for trade instead. Thank you.
Finding the legendaries themselves for the sake of Dex data probably isn't too hard.

One thing that might help is to specify what Pokeball the bred mons are in. People value that around here for aesthetic value. There's actually a lot of value in things like Female Safari Ball Scyther or Sports Ball Pinsir, things only available in older gens, since the Females can Pass the ball in Gen 6 breeding.

So if you have HG/SS or any Gen 3 games you could transfer from, they're probably worth noting.

I got a shiny 6iv sports ball scizor and its KB.What's it worth?I am also looking for a master ball since I got into soft-restarting stuff.Thanks in advance.

I got a shiny 6iv sports ball scizor and its KB.What's it worth?I am also looking for a master ball since I got into soft-restarting stuff.Thanks in advance.
How did you obtain the Scizor? What gender is it? Does it have any egg moves? Nature?

I bred it from a scyther I had in hg.Its battlerady impish nature with roost swords dance bullet punch and one other move I can't remember .Last but not least its a male.

I bred it from a scyther I had in hg.Its battlerady impish nature with roost swords dance bullet punch and one other move I can't remember .Last but not least its a male.
1. It is probably going to worth more to you than others since you bred it shiny yourself.
2. It is worth a TSV hatch to other people.
3. If it has egg moves it is worth a tad more.
4. Battle Ready is going to be worth less than UT to some but more to others.
5. It is nicknamable, so it is more valuable (to some people atleast).
6. Looking at trade threads can help you determine a ballpark of how much something similar is worth.

This is all to the majority of smogon and any one point in time. Sometimes people are collecting trophy shinies and something could be worth something. And on reddit, a 6IV shiny is worth more than it is here since they aren't allowed to clone there. Just depends on you and the person you are trading it to.

7. If Scizor was your first TSV hatch, it may have sentimental value to you and you may value it more. (But others aren't going to really value it the same as you.) - (Hypothetical situation. I know you bred it yourself.)

Lots more things go into something's value, like how many of the same things are out there, things like pokerus, etc. but I'm not going go into all that. But looking at trade threads should help.

Last edited:
If you're responding to someone's request for Buckert's SR mons, they're meant to be fully redis and free to help players. Trading them for personal gain is kind of a dick move. -.-

If not, never mind then. XD
Then why he would charge me with 2 breeding projects for them since they are free?

What's the fastest wild Pokémon in Generation VI games? Is there anything faster than 31+ level 80 Deoxys?

EDIT: Transformed Ditto don't count. :P

EDIT2: Yeah... no there is nothing faster than the Deoxys. But what is the fastest wild Pokémon, that isn't stationary?

Last edited:
Looking to trade for cool fossil pokemon. My offers anything from my old thread or legendaries. Also have a 31/31/30/31/31/31 raikou and HP grass flawless suicune to trade which were never on my trade thread.
I have a female HA Aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with 4 EMs which is Completely flawless.

Would that interest you ? :)

What's the fastest wild Pokémon in Generation VI games? Is there anything faster than 31+ level 80 Deoxys?

EDIT: Transformed Ditto don't count. :P

EDIT2: Yeah... no there is nothing faster than the Deoxys. But what is the fastest wild Pokémon, that isn't stationary?
So I just did a quick search...I dunno how high a DexNav'd Pokemon's level will go, but the fastest DexNav Pokemon is Zebstrika (118) base speed. I know Electrode (140) is available at level 40 in Magma Hideout, but that's stationary I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)