Whats the point in the cap pokemon?

I noticed an entire list of interesting made-up Pokemon at the bottom of the master list, upon discovery I quickly conjured up a team using my rather brief knowledge of competitive and effective Pokemon strategies and picking the ones that would give a nightmarish twist to thows who went up against me. I eagerly finished the team and hit free for all not knowing what game mode they would be banned from, and to my dismay i got the dream crushing text "This Pokemon is not real". So im wondering what is the purpose of these Pokemon if they cant even be used in battle, are they there to simply tantalize the mind about new Pokemon and possible strategies, or is it just because im new and i don't know what game mode there aloud in?

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
Well CAPs are in tiers with "random generated team" and has its own tier. The CAP project also gives the users a chance to show theyre creativity and get more involved with the site. Talk to the CAP Leader if you want to learn more my knowledge is very low when it comes to CAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)