Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question r.e. that Diancie. I assume it's a wondercard event, which means no synchronisers, right? But it'll still likely have the 3 minimum perfect IVs?

I'll proabably never get around to SRing it anyway, but just in case. Gotta do regular ORAS legendaries first ;_;

Question r.e. that Diancie. I assume it's a wondercard event, which means no synchronisers, right? But it'll still likely have the 3 minimum perfect IVs?

I'll proabably never get around to SRing it anyway, but just in case. Gotta do regular ORAS legendaries first ;_;
There have been some syncable events but most aren't including this one. And yes this one should still have 3 garanteed 31's.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There have been some syncable events but most aren't including this one. And yes this one should still have 3 garanteed 31's.
Those are gifts, not events. No Gen 6 event has synchronizing besides Eon Ticket Latias/Latios which is not a receiving event - it's an activation ticket. There have been quite a few nature locked or normal IV locked events (SSB Greninja had 31 IV in Speed).

The newer Diancie is locked (hopefully) to 3, 31 IV's. The previous Diancie event in the North American region had a "glitch" that made some of the codes or the connection to the distribution servers not produce Diancie that had the forced 3, 31 IV's of mythical/legendary Pokemon. Which is probably a reason for this new event, as well as having an option to get a Diancie and use the megastone without transferring from the previous game.

Where did you get that info? Serebii says nothing about it... Just curious, not doubting your information ;)

Also, does anyone have a female heavy ball Vulpix/ Ninetales? If so, please CMT for it :)
Serebii has it all over the site. It was put up the same time Nintendo announced it.

LF cloner for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas, Timid flawless shiny mewtwo (non-KB ofc.) I have a few more more to clone, but those are the ones I really need atm. Contact me! :) Both are fully redis, btw.

How popular would a modest or timid Cresselia be? Both are mentioned on the analysis. Bold seems optimal in truth so could that be better?

I've already traded for relaxed and sassy. So trick room spreads aren't going to interest me.

I can't remember what people have already done.

How popular would a modest or timid Cresselia be? Both are mentioned on the analysis. Bold seems optimal in truth so could that be better?

I've already traded for relaxed and sassy. So trick room spreads aren't going to interest me.

I don't know if anyone has a flawless Timid, but I believe Nelson Tangela has a flawless Modest one.

I have a timid one and i believe religious jedi has timid as well..and Nelson Tangela did modest...not that you can't do them, but i think they're the only non defensive natured ones in threads here iirc

Edit: do quiet ^_^
edit 2: quiet hp fire :O
edit 3:...to actually answer your question...it's not terribly popular lol

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Nelson Tangela has a flawless Modest one, and flarg (Or that was Rufus? maybe both) has a Timid one IIRC.

Modest/Timid Cress is actually pretty good (especially for VGC scenarios), so its not a far fetched idea to SR for one or use one.

Edit: Damn you for Ninja-ing me, flarg. -_-

Go for modest hp fire

Could anyone spare a female Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin? I don't need anything else special beyond the ability and gender, so most any spitback will do; though, if you felt like including beneficial IVs or Egg Moves, that would be superb.

Could anyone spare a female Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin? I don't need anything else special beyond the ability and gender, so most any spitback will do; though, if you felt like including beneficial IVs or Egg Moves, that would be superb.
I have a couple. You should check them out in my trade thread. If one of the Gible is to your liking, feel free to leave a message.

LF : Manaphy and Meloetta.

FT : Many legendaries, some shinies (carvanha, the mandibuzz's pre evolution, lickitung, Wailmer, Milotic, Scyther, Crawdaunt's pre evolution, Mudkip), the Shiny Gengar OCT2014 event, the Shiny Charizard SPRING2014 and a Shiny 31/31/31/xx/xx/31 Charizard, Adamant and full invested EVs in Speed and Attack.

Seeking:

HA dream ball female scraggy
Safari riolu!!!

If you can breed one for me, please message me and I'll list what i can offer in return :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)