FUego Ironworks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
They call me John Madden.

For real tho I'm trying my best to try and fit time for me to get on PS and battle a bunch but my schedule has been like super fucking crazy these past few days and the most I've been able to do is occasionally make posts and shit. When I get back to Liousiana I ironically should have more time especially in the evenings to get this shit done, but as it stands now I've just been stupidly busy. I'm not gonna say exactly when I'm gonna be hanging around PS for a while because I have no clue, but if you ever see me on there at any time just message me and I will most likely battle you.

Thanks for understanding <><

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
They call me John Madden.

For real tho I'm trying my best to try and fit time for me to get on PS and battle a bunch but my schedule has been like super fucking crazy these past few days and the most I've been able to do is occasionally make posts and shit. When I get back to Liousiana I ironically should have more time especially in the evenings to get this shit done, but as it stands now I've just been stupidly busy. I'm not gonna say exactly when I'm gonna be hanging around PS for a while because I have no clue, but if you ever see me on there at any time just message me and I will most likely battle you.

Thanks for understanding <><
JOHN CEEEEEENAAAAAAAA

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost vs Sugarhigh, now that I think about it, i choked by twaving instead of going for sleep powder, still was a fun and close game, gg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)