Competitive Events(Tohoku Victini,Nagoya Magikarp) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Totes back once again with a few more rng projects! There will be only 2 copies of each event so first come first serve! You see Japan gets all the cool events we don't get so I decided to do this!

Rule-Read or else I'll give it to the person who asks after you.
1. You may only pick one
2. To get one, tell me how am I doing on giveaways so far? What did you like or dislike about? :]
3.Those of you who participated previously please let others have a chance first
4.Reservations are only 5 hours max, exceed 5 hours and I'll give it to the next person.(This way to be fair for people who are available)
5.Know the Redis rights.
6.Enjoy

Note- These are injected wondercards from my Japan White Rom. They are UT

コイキング(Magikarp)
(Male) Level 99
OT:ナゴヤ
ID:03203
Ability:Swift Swim
Moves: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash
Nature-Adamant
Ivs-31/31/31/20/31/31

Event Description-Pokémon Centre Nagoya - Reopening Gift
Copies-2

Fully Redistributable as long as you credit me for rnging it.

ビクティニ(Victini)
Level 100
OT:トウホク
ID:11252
Ability:Victory Star

Moves-V-create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate
Nature-Adamant or Modest
Ivs-31/31/31/15/31/31 or 31/7/31/31/31/31

Event Description-Happy Christmas - Pokémon Center
Copies- Adamant-0 Modest- 2

Obtainers-
Alex Mateia Usernamesarestupid
Semi Redistributable as long as you credit me for rnging it.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in obtaining the Jirachi if possible! Since I don't have Gen 4-5 games and can't RNG, it's one of the few Pokemon I wouldn't be able to obtain myself :3

Jirachi is also one of my favorite legends (for some reason I like the legends with 100s in all stats XD)

Hey, I'd be interested in obtaining the Jirachi if possible! Since I don't have Gen 4-5 games and can't RNG, it's one of the few Pokemon I wouldn't be able to obtain myself :3

Jirachi is also one of my favorite legends (for some reason I like the legends with 100s in all stats XD)
Hi there sure! We can trade now, and I said I'll get back to you earlier cause I was preparing for the event.

I actually won't be available to trade for a couple hours. :/

Edit: I'll VM when I'm available if that's okay?
That might hurt :/, 3rd rule states that I can't reserve due to small amount to giveaway, so you can only hope no one gets it, but if they do you can still trade for it as I am interested in some pokemon breedables ;)

That might hurt :/, 3rd rule states that I can't reserve due to small amount to giveaway, so you can only hope no one gets it, but if they do you can still trade for it as I am interested in some pokemon breedables ;)
Oh oops, lol, alright that's fine XD

Can I has the Genesect?

edit: oops, was in a hurry. I skipped Gen 5 completely and missed out on most events, even the regular Genesect WiFi distribution so never got one. I kinda need him for my bug monoteam

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have a Jirachi? I can only have access to Gen 6 legendaries and I find Jirachi way too cool to not be able to battle with him.

Could I get Jirachi? It's one of my favorite legends and I don't have one on 5th or 6th gen.

e: Thank you ^^

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like the Genesect please

The reasoning is that Genesect was probably my favorite legendary from Generation 5, sadly I was never able to get one. I didn't have DS compatible Wi-Fi so I wasn't able to participate in the Black/White 2 event, and never got an opportunity to go to a place with Wi-Fi to ever get it before it was over.

Hi can I have a pikachu. I choose this because to get a pikachu with volt tackle and right IV is hard to do and this would be a great help to me

Edit:received

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to have a Genesect please.....
.....I have heard its name for so long before actually seeing it.....then the type Bug/Steel is quite an awesome reminder of one of my favorite pokemon 'Scizor'.....I really need to try 'Genesect'.....

Hiya, may I request that amazing pikachu? I'd appreciate it very much if you could reserve it though, since I won't be online for a few hours!

The reason I'm requesting this pikachu is because I've always loved fighting with it since back when I had Crystal Version, Red's lv88 one kicked my Feraligatr & team's asses. However, I have never had the ability to breed volt tackle and HP ice into a competitive one. I would love to receive this pikachu also because it's in a special ball + comes with its signature held item. It's the Pikachu of my dreams!!! Let me know :)

Hello! Nice giveaway! May I request one of those amazing Genesects?

The reason I am requesting a Genesect is because I've always been curious about its backstory and I always thought it was an awesome battler ever since I first heard about it a couple of years ago. The moves are also awesome, with shift gear and extremespeed packed up with the ability Download for extra force, it makes an amazing mixed sweeper along with Techno Blast for an unexpected finish. It's also shiny. Let me know if I can get it.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
Can I please have a shiny Genesect? The reason why I need one is because my other Genesect doesn't have flawless IVs.

EDIT: in case you were wondering, my FC is 2638-1678-8992

I would like the Genesect please

The reasoning is that Genesect was probably my favorite legendary from Generation 5, sadly I was never able to get one. I didn't have DS compatible Wi-Fi so I wasn't able to participate in the Black/White 2 event, and never got an opportunity to go to a place with Wi-Fi to ever get it before it was over.
Hi can I have a pikachu. I choose this because to get a pikachu with volt tackle and right IV is hard to do and this would be a great help to me
Hiya, may I request that amazing pikachu? I'd appreciate it very much if you could reserve it though, since I won't be online for a few hours!

The reason I'm requesting this pikachu is because I've always loved fighting with it since back when I had Crystal Version, Red's lv88 one kicked my Feraligatr & team's asses. However, I have never had the ability to breed volt tackle and HP ice into a competitive one. I would love to receive this pikachu also because it's in a special ball + comes with its signature held item. It's the Pikachu of my dreams!!! Let me know :)
Can I has the Genesect?

edit: oops, was in a hurry. I skipped Gen 5 completely and missed out on most events, even the regular Genesect WiFi distribution so never got one. I kinda need him for my bug monoteam
You guys please vm me when you are ready, I'm available in 30 min

Hi, I would like to have a Genesect please.....
.....I have heard its name for so long before actually seeing it.....then the type Bug/Steel is quite an awesome reminder of one of my favorite pokemon 'Scizor'.....I really need to try 'Genesect'.....
Hello! Nice giveaway! May I request one of those amazing Genesects?

The reason I am requesting a Genesect is because I've always been curious about its backstory and I always thought it was an awesome battler ever since I first heard about it a couple of years ago. The moves are also awesome, with shift gear and extremespeed packed up with the ability Download for extra force, it makes an amazing mixed sweeper along with Techno Blast for an unexpected finish. It's also shiny. Let me know if I can get it.
Can I please have a shiny Genesect? The reason why I need one is because my other Genesect doesn't have flawless IVs.

EDIT: in case you were wondering, my FC is 2638-1678-8992
I'm sorry guys :( there were already 2 people ahead of you

Can I please have one of you Genesects I never was able to obtain one since they don't have events in my country. I'm coming home today so if you can hold one till tomorrow I'd be very thankful.

Hey man you are a great dude and this is the first time I've participated in one of you're giveaways but you've helped me before I am truly thankful.
If you would give me a adamant victini I'd be very happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)