NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So PokeguyNXB has parents who let him sit on a Kindle or whatever for 30 minutes max a day and pull his internet more than Acklow's parents when he's playing League, acidphoenix is apparently half-aquatic and capable of surviving in the shower with no ill effects for hours at a time while also being skilled at soccer and having an 8pm bedtime and Da Letter El has a drinking problem.

These excuses may make for a diverse cast of players, but not a victory.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Outside of defending yourself you've solely tunnelled on me during this day though DLE. What are your thoughts on who would've wanted to kill either person (outside of apparently me wanting Spiffy dead)? What are your thoughts on Pokeguy's horrendous play and obvious motivations to kill Spiffy? What about Celever and Acidphoenix? Anyone else you're getting weird vibes from?
Already explained why I tunneled on you.

Walrein made sense as another Spiffy killer and he mentioned as much. Yeti is possible but her reasons for why she wouldn't kill Spiffy make tons of sense. Gale might kill Spiffy as a rand, but it's way more likely he kills ButteredToast if he's leading night kills for his suspicion on him and his perception from most players as being super towny. UltrasPlot and Cancerous probably wouldn't lead kills unless they were teamed with pokeguy/acidphoenix/celever and would probably rand someone they didn't think would be killed or protected which Spiffy fits under but I'm not scum reading UltrasPlot and not hard scum reading Cancerous; TIK was playing towny as hell when he was in and UltrasPlot has been trying to solve the game since so I don't see that and Cancerous has been largely his trolly self, although I thought he would do more with the troll out I gave him about the detective on acidphoenix thing. I thought his decision not to do anything with that was weird and not Cancerous-esque. Pokeguy doesn't lead a kill unless he convinces someone like a Cancerous or a less active Walrein to do it out of his own paranoia. Neither do Celever or acidphoenix.

tl;dr I think least likely Spiffy killers are Yeti followed by Gale; everyone else is fair game on that kill but particularly more likely it was led by Walrein/UncleSam.

Weird vibes from Cancerous and Walrein.

Da Letter El

17-18 light town tells from sam in trying to get gale to be pro-town, yeti not giving a fuck and being honest as a slight town tell, walrein playing weird in ignoring the shade i threw at him and being generally unhelpful light scum tell, gale still defending his opinions as he seems honestly convinced that his way is best for town is a light town tell.

19 cancerous's joke about not being acidphoenix's mom doesn't fit at all with what i know about cancerous dude had a golden opportunity to troll and didnt take it which is absolute bullshit is a moderate scumtell. Then in same post continues to give largely unhelpful and regurgitated reads as though he doesnt actually want to help town moreso than is confused town is a moderate scumtell. Gale being paranoid and calling me mastermind scum when he has literally no reason to besides thinking that I'm playing this way to get gale lynched (hint: I don't want town members lynched) feels like it comes from an honest place of paranoia rather than from his butt, has same reads on cancerous/acidphoenix with the same explanation but with different reads largely based on what other people believe earlier is a light scumtell.

Gale Wing Srock what's the difference between Cancerous and acidphoenix that makes you read one as mafia and one as town?

Rest of his reads seem to actually be trying to read the game.

UltrasPlot continues to prove he's the most towny player alive with actively trying to push what would be a solo mission on UncleSam if not for Gale's misgivings about Sam and doing so off of an honest attempted reading of the game.

Sam usually gets more mad about town things when he's town than when he's mafia. Dude is legit mad at UltrasPlot and Gale for play he views as unhelpful. Moderate town tell. Continues to try to ping pretty much everyone in the game for activity light town tell. This doesn't read like him trying to control or manhandle the lynch at all; he would have pushed one target in particular by this point in the day if he were.

Da Letter El

UncleSam floats a cancerous+dle scumteam without actually saying what the connection is is a light scumtell if only because I think I know what you're referring to but generally just floating teams without explaining why to try to diminish towniness of people you read as towny is a scum play.

was that about the random joke question I threw at him? I wanted to get a read off of his playstyle and personality. see my above post for associated read based on it.

celever stands alone light town tell, celever omgus'ing sam and then going "but I think he's town" moderate scum tell.

pokeguy gets defeatist and sad but sounds honest doing it moderate town tell, add in that he almost certainly did not lead or decide the kills (which he would have probably given a tell about as mafia - the thought doesn't even hit his mind that a stronger partner would have made the decision for him) make me move him into the town camp.

Celever's reaction of "I didn't think about that" in response to Sam feels like he wanted to type that he disagreed but then decided he really couldn't actually disagree with it so made some shit up about agreeing with sam partway through strong scum tell. It doesn't read like an honest thought process on analyzing who he might kill but instead a later faked admitting of who he would kill. He isn't partners with Gale with the way he talks about his play. I get bad vibes from post #472.

Yeti making an argument in a similar vein to that which UltrasPlot/Gale are making about UncleSam on me in that we contribute but apparently either not enough or in a way that feels like it could be manipulated but then doesn't actually defend why she thinks that is the case besides a case of the heebie jeebies comes off as a light scum tell, but the rest of her posts this day to this point feel like a pretty honest read from all the notes she's taken which is a pretty strong town tell.

Yeti can you give examples of a contribution you felt I gave that you felt were a bit off and why?

acidphoenix regurgitates exactly what he believed from day 1 and hasnt put much of any thought into day 2 trying to find scum moderate scum tell. UncleSam read feels like he's at least put in some thought into behaviors and is a fairly new read light town tell.

gale posting meta stuff instead of scumhunting light scum tell. Does so to try to get a mafian lynched null tell as if he's mafia then he of course would have already thought about this and as town he would post it to try to make it more likely a mafia is lynched.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya DLE it was because of that question to Cancerous which struck me as kinda strange and something you may well ask your partner. The fact you immediately knew that that was what I was referring to means that you realized how weird that was after the fact - whether you'd be more likely to do so if Cancerous was your partner or after Cancerous started ringing scumtell alarm bells I don't know.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Top 3 'who I'd like lynched' from you DLE please.

At what point do we give up on getting Acidphoenix to post and either commit to lynching him or move to someone else?

Da Letter El

I don't think we lynch a light scum read of not posting and analyzing much over someone that we can agree's actual play has been scummy unless/until we run out of said players.

Top 3 lynched: Celever, Walrein, Cancerous in order from most to least. I think 4th scum is acidphoenix followed by yeti and pokeguy distantly -- both of whom I light town read. Everyone else I read as various levels of town with Sam at the bottom of said town list to UltrasPlot at the top.

Gale Wing Srock what's the difference between Cancerous and acidphoenix that makes you read one as mafia and one as town?
DLE, both have posted sporadically. But Cancerous has been like this special power that we get in arcade games, who charges up, blasts stuff and then keeps charging up for a while.

Although, acidphoenix has not contributed even once towards town. His posts can be categorized as:
"Yay! Wagon Vote",
"*Reasons*, I will contribute later.",
"One decent read list.",
"*Reasons, I will contribute later."

----

Time to stomp some allegations against me. I have given scum slips all throughout the game, and I think I have stopped giving them, but Idk. The thing is, I am playing recklessly because this game has no info and no night action. Being careful in my posts to get town cred is not something I want to do. I understand that it is essential to lead a lynch for town, but honestly I don't think I am qualified enough to lead the lynch on town.

IF I was Scum:
I wouldn't kill spiffy or BT, because if UncleSam is not on my team. I would know that the BG wouldn't target US. So I would most certainly go for US kill (Mostly because I think he is scum team BT). Even if he is town, our team would have silenced a loud townie (Yeti would have been next on our radar).

If UncleSam is on my team, and allows me to choose the kill (which is not possible in a million years). Then I would have chosen Yeti. Yeti has been most threatening to US (other than me), and she appears as a town read in most folks' reads. I seriously wouldn't go after folks who voice their opinion in the minority, like BT. Because the chance of him leading a lynch on me is pretty minute.

IF DLE is on my team, and allows me to choose the kill (I don't think he will let me choose the kill either). Then I would have chosen US. US is the most threatening player to try to lynch during the day. Whether he is scum or town. And afaik, in this game he has provided enough scum tells. He was spotted for various reasons, supporting Celever, taking the attention off of celever and onto himself then bashing the wagon voters on him. Ended up following Celever's vote on Haunted Diamond. Has been slowly trying to get me lynched since the start of Day 2, and has clearly spoke to Celever about not showing any relations between the two of them.

Imo Yeti's kill > Celever's kill. The only reason I can think of a Spiffy & BT kill is that the scums got thrown off Yeti and my kill after my illegal night post (which I am sorry about jumpluff & The Diabolic Gift ). That forced them to go for sub-optimal kills, which in retrospect was a bad idea -_-'

Now the scums have a clear agenda, get me lynched during the day since I am an easy lynch.

My question is Why wouldn't I kill UncleSam? Celever UncleSam Yeti Da Letter El
Tell me one reason why I wouldn't kill Sam on N1, unless he is on my team (In which case I would have asked Sam to kill Yeti).

----

The thing is, I can think like scums in this game. In the same way as scums think like towns. And also consider the promise that I made last game, that I will not lie during my next game (which is this one).

Tbh, if I was scum I would have played like acidphoenix or Pokeguy.

Edit: Oops I had mentioned Day 1, instead of Day 2. So edited it in. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Because I'm pretty sure BG was by far the most likely to be on me last night?

Also because I was on the HD lynch pretty hard so I could well be viewed as a viable mislynch option?

Also because I was on the HD lynch pretty hard so I could well be viewed as a viable mislynch option?
Why do you think the first point is true US? If I was a town BG, I would target someone who I am most certain to be town. That would have been TIK and Yeti. It definitely wouldn't be you.

Wait you are an easy mislynch, because you led a lynch on HD? I mean Ullar could lead a lynch on HD (because of a clumsy plays) and people still wouldn't mislynch him. How many people have been on HD's lynch on Day 1? and how many are we targeting for today's lynch based on that list?

Btw the list is: Spiffy, Celever, Cancerous, Walrein, UltrasPlot, UncleSam

----

If you want to make us think that you would be mislynched because of that? Then it is BS. Because you see, even Spiffo voted for HD.

----

Although, if you drive a mislynch today. Then I definitely think, there is a decent chance of you getting lynched on Day 3.

----

Imo, if UncleSam was town. He would have been the top night kill target for any scum team.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Gale Wing Srock, you, UltrasPlot and maybe Yeti were the only two players reading US as not incredibly towny N1. Assuming the BG is neither of you, it's like 90% likely the save was on US.

Reading back. Da Letter El, the way you've formatted your posts is really wishy washy. "He did this which is towny but then this which is scummy and then this which is even townier but then this which is even scummier..." It makes it difficult to respond to any of your points or really understand your logic because you've posted nothing concrete, and as your biggest scum read (I think just because the tone of my reads post seemed "off" (you didn't explain how) and my answer to US' question was fsr unsatisfactory?) it'd be useful if I could respond to your points.

but honestly I don't think I am qualified enough to lead the lynch on town.
YOU SPENT N1 AND MOST OF D2 TRYING TO CONVINCE US ALL TO LET YOU LEAD A LYNCH FOR THE TOWN (WHEN NO ONE LEADS LYNCHES IN NOC ANYWAY, AS WE EXPLAINED TO YOU) AND NOW YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED? WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR HEAD JESUS CHRIST!
Edit: Oops I had mentioned Day 1, instead of Day 2. So edited it in. Sorry about that.
You could have edited anything out. You could have said in your post "btw, DLE is my scumbuddy whooo!!" and we would never know because you've edited your post.
The Diabolic Gift you need to start dishing out punishments for people editing their posts. This is getting ridiculous. Gale posted last night about 17 times and now he's editing his posts... and acid is editing his posts too.

Maybe it's not necessary to punish acid since he's new and the rules were only in the signups thread, but everyone started throwing shit at acid for it and Gale has edited his post since then anyway because he thought he could get away with it...
Unvote acidphoenix
Lynch Gale

You wouldn't have edited your post just now unless you REALLY slipped, because you knew it was against the rules from us talking about it on THIS PAGE. In this same post you said that you "don't care about townie cred so I'm slipping left and right" but if you didn't you would not have edited this post. Editing a post to change Day 1 to Day 2 is not at all what happened, and we all know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)