Tournament Gods Among Us, OU Edition - FINALLY WON by Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Lost in the worst bo3 I've ever played, Won g1 despite a pretty huge Play Rough miss, next two games were just a display of why Scald is an exemplary move

requesting activity win, because my opponent (doughboy) didn't reply to my messages i wrote on friday and monday on his wall and i'm not at home until friday.

Requesting activity. I've been on PS! every day for a few hours each at the time that s_aman said he would be online, but he hasn't been on in more than four days even though he's been on Smogon a few times in that timeframe. My busy schedule doesn't allow me to schedule my matches for an exact time, but I think I'm putting in enough effort to warrant an activity win.

Proof:
He says his PS username on his profile and told me when he would be free.

Last edited:
Requesting an extension to the weekend, as my opp and I have virtually incompatible timezones and I was away over the weekend. Neither of us wanted to wake up in the middle of the night to complete a match for obvious reasons.

p2

Banned deucer.
It's been a week, time for extensions, activity and coinflips. Round3 will be up shortly. Let me know if I did miss activity posts or vms etc

Escavalier vs Anttya
we three kings v wiz t7

Anduril
taziathegreat
AGuyWithPants
Obliviate
Hjwang
seventyfive
Barge

RedMaxxx v Panure
We randomly picked: redmaxxx

I'm There v Seven Cat
We randomly picked: im there

Little Hulk v Rapture.
We randomly picked: little hulk

Albacore v Kingler12345
We randomly picked: albacore

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.

moods

Banned deucer.
i cant play before 8th. can i get a couple days more or a sub?
EDIT: i might get a chanse to be able to play, dont sub me out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)