Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think this Diancie is worth keeping? I'm leaning towards yes, but this thing would be very weak to special attacks...

Diancie | Naive | 31/31/31/31/14/31 (Hidden Power Steel)

Do you guys think this Diancie is worth keeping? I'm leaning towards yes, but this thing would be very weak to special attacks...

First of all Naive is +Spe;-SpD or not ? When it's so it is totally flawless :). In my opinion is HP Fire not very a must on Diancie since Diancie has a lot of other Moves she can run.

That's close, if you're just going to use it personally, that's a keep. If you're going to trade it, it's a toss.
First of all Naive is +Spe;-SpD or not ? When it's so it is totally flawless :). In my opinion is HP Fire not very a must on Diancie since Diancie has a lot of other Moves she can run.
That's not flawless by any stretch.

That's close, if you're just going to use it personally, that's a keep. If you're going to trade it, it's a toss.

That's not flawless by any stretch.
That is flawless..... I mean why you need to run 31 IVs on a SpD lowering Stat ? I don't really get this why other people want really flawless Pokemon they don't even use them in WiFi Battles.....

Before going mega, Diancie can survive some strong hits, so you need some decent defensive stats ^^

That is flawless..... I mean why you need to run 31 IVs on a SpD lowering Stat ? I don't really get this why other people want really flawless Pokemon they don't even use them in WiFi Battles.....
You need that exactly because it's a lowering stat... If you have bad IVs on a lowered stat, you have terrible defenses. If it's a usable stat, then you need it as close to flawless as possible...

You need that exactly because it's a lowering stat... If you have bad IVs on a lowered stat, you have terrible defenses. If it's a usable stat, then you need it as close to flawless as possible...
Okay but honestly I think that the most people here on the WiFi Section aren't battle as much so it isn't kinda worth it to waste your time To get a Diancie With all 31 IVs on every Stat

Okay but honestly I think that the most people here on the WiFi Section aren't battle as much so it isn't kinda worth it to waste your time To get a Diancie With all 31 IVs on every Stat
I think there are a lot of battlers here. Also, those who aren't look to have a sweet collection. So in any case, you want a higher SpD for it to have any value.

In my opinion this is a keep too tho. But that's just because daincie's gonna switchin on a resisted hit in most cases and mega evolves after that. Most of time with protect.

I think there are a lot of battlers here. Also, those who aren't look to have a sweet collection. So in any case, you want a higher SpD for it to have any value.
I mean you can oversee the lower SpD because it's super hard to obtain one which really flawless like you use on in Pokemon Showdown. But in-Game Everything is harder.

Thanks for your comments. This Diancie lacks 8 stat points at lv. 50. A flawless Mega Diancie has 130 Sp. Def uninvested, so it's 6,2 % less. I'm accepting the difference.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Abk1997 & Doomsday94

You're getting this confused with a "flawless" spread that utilises only one attacking stat (ie: physical attackers and special attackers). When using a mixed attacker, you want all your stats / IVs as high as possible because every stat is relevant, however when it comes to choosing a nature, it is much better to use one that lowers a defensive stat instead of an offensive one or speed since offensive Pokemon don't mind the defensive drop (but you want to minimise the drop as much as possible by having a high IV in the reduced stat).

tl;dr: a "flawless" spread for a mixed nature such as Naive, Hasty, Mild, Naughty etc. is actually 31/31/31/31/31/31, not 31/31/x/31/31/31 (or an X on the reduced stat). So obviously these spreads are much harder to come by and therefore worth more to traders. Please don't tell people it's not worth doing just because you don't agree with it.

As for that Naive Diancie with a 17 SpD IV; it's a tough call but I would say toss purely because it's so low. You'll regret keeping it eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)