Time Travel Tournament - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Time Travel Tournament, a DPP OU Tournament in which every round, 2 Pokemons from Unova and Kalos will be transported in the space and time to Sinnoh by my dear friend Celebi. These Pokemons will be included in your National Pokedex for one week, which means you'll be able to catch and use the newcomers in your matchas.

Round 6, Volcarona and Talonflame join the battle!

/!\ You can use Quiver Dance with Volcarona and Gale Wings with Talonflame /!\

Tournament Specific Rules

• Each Pokemon will be released for one round.
  • The released Pokemons cannot handle an ability which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Talonflame cannot be used with Gale Wings).
  • The released Pokemons cannot use a move which appeared in Gen 5 or Gen 6. (ex: Keldeo cannot use Scald or Secret Sword).
  • You have to play in the following format : Gen 4 (Custom Game)
  • /!\ Each player have to send me his team before the match /!\. The Custom Game format allows you to cheat easily (more than 4 moves, 510 EVs, etc.) so if you didn't send me your team, you just lose.
  • /!\ Replays are mandatory /!\.

Tournament Rules and Clauses

• Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Uber Clause: Players may not use any Pokemon that appear on Smogon's DPP Ubers tierlist.

Pairings

Sapientia vs. Cristal
Tom0410
vs. Level 56

Deadline

Sunday, August 2nd at 11:59 EST

Last edited:
gg and thank you for using one of the released mon, I've seen too many people running standard dpp teams which was kind of annoying. As usual here is the team I used. It was based on wow talon to criple jirachis counter but I'm not sure that it was a good idea in a fire-oriented metagame (y)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4customgame-80929

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 140 SpD / 120 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Roost

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 232 Atk / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Spore

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Wish

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Waiting for the Diancie/Terrakion round now (I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)