Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Chansey/Blissey spitback (+3 IVs) in Love Ball with Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss and Counter

Since I'm requesting EMs as well I don't want it free, I got LG, Emerald, DPtHG, W/W2 besides Y/AS. Let me know what do you want from those games, I got a lot of apricorn ball females (almost all except the Soul Silver exclusives) and lots of breedables.

I'm tired of waiting for Chansey to show up on Swarm...

LF: Chansey/Blissey spitback (+3 IVs) in Love Ball with Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss and Counter

Since I'm requesting EMs as well I don't want it free, I got LG, Emerald, DPtHG, W/W2 besides Y/AS. Let me know what do you want from those games, I got a lot of apricorn ball females (almost all except the Soul Silver exclusives) and lots of breedables.

I'm tired of waiting for Chansey to show up on Swarm...
I have one that I worked on earlier this year. :) No need for anything in return (It's 5 IVs, I released all of my spitbacks when I lost interest in trading at the time.)

edit: just realized the chansey doesn't have Counter. I can send you a Breloom so you can also breed with it if you'd like or I can breed it for you. It's your call. :)

Last edited:
Lf someone to help me evolve 2 pokes :o
I cant read sigs on mobile so plz post fc/ign if ur willing to help :D
I can help. Add me :)
Also, to view signatures on mobile, rotate to landscape.

EDIT: We must've been friends already; when I added your FC, it automatically "fully" added you!

Is there anyone who can help me by cloning my shiny Genesect? I only need 1 copy + original and the cloner can make an additional copy to keep :) lmk

Hey, a simple question. Why don't I see more people promoting or making use of Shuckle? It seems he has so much utility with Spider Web, Stealth Rocks, Encore, Infestation and other moves. When I try using him in showdown, I see he sometimes gets fainted rather quickly, sometimes he lives for much longer than I need him but I can assume he can at least put down webs and stealth rocks and maybe stall a bit later on in the match. Why do people think he is not good?

Hey, a simple question. Why don't I see more people promoting or making use of Shuckle? It seems he has so much utility with Spider Web, Stealth Rocks, Encore, Infestation and other moves. When I try using him in showdown, I see he sometimes gets fainted rather quickly, sometimes he lives for much longer than I need him but I can assume he can at least put down webs and stealth rocks and maybe stall a bit later on in the match. Why do people think he is not good?
It has no offensive presence and Taunt completely shuts it down.

EDIT: Those Defense stats are also pretty bad when you consider that it has the same HP stat as Magikarp, Feebas and Pichu.

I feel you about Shuckle.. I feel so bad for the poor little turtle :( The little guy sucks pretty hard even though he could be really good. It's stupid that it does not have a good HP stat. Like Nelson said, his tankiness goes almost unnoticed because of that low HP stat. And yeah, Taunt screws it very hard.

I feel you about Shuckle.. I feel so bad for the poor little turtle :( The little guy sucks pretty hard even though he could be really good. It's stupid that it does not have a good HP stat. Like Nelson said, his tankiness goes almost unnoticed because of that low HP stat. And yeah, Taunt screws it very hard.
And no recovery outside of rest sucks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)