Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, ok, good to know. Guess I'll have to catch a bunch of Deerlings in gen 5 to at least have them in matching balls... Thanks!

Edit:

Another question. So, I'm working on these HP TR Ditto's, right? Right now, I'm going for the ones with lowest possible Atk so Quiet is kinda the preferred nature (and nature switching isn't THAT hard), but what Hidden Power should I catch?

I will be doing HP Ice, Fighting, Grass, Rock, Ground and Fire for sure, but is there any point in going for HP Water, Bug, Ghost and Flying?
I think there is in HP bug, ghost and flying. But i do 't think in water

Still looking for a heavy ball Vulpix/ Nintales, and a Heavy Ball Ponyta. Just need them female, all the rest is irrelevant! Please CMT if you can help :)

I am pretty bored with pokemon, but I have Alpha Sapphire since its release and never beat it, so in trying to make the game a little bit more engaging for myself I would like to try a random egg run.

The only rule is that pokemon must be able to EVOLVE
(excluding those that evolve by trade).

So if anyone would like to help, please let me know, Thanks :)
Also wondering if anyone could trade me a pkm with magma armor/flamebody?
I am available if anyone is willing to help.

I am pretty bored with pokemon, but I have Alpha Sapphire since its release and never beat it, so in trying to make the game a little bit more engaging for myself I would like to try a random egg run.

The only rule is that pokemon must be able to EVOLVE
(excluding those that evolve by trade).

So if anyone would like to help, please let me know, Thanks :)
Now I only need 1 pkm, so if anyone is willing to help, please let me know.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm looking to Evolve an Electabuzz and trade for a Maranga Berry for My Pika Cup Team. I can trade you stuff in return, but I'd rather not post the full list of things I can trade.

Anyone happen to have or know how to spot a legit Hoopa? I've had a few traded to me lately but all have been obvious hacks.

Anyone able to do a cloning job for me? Original plus seven should be enough and looking to have it done by this time tomorrow.

About to go to bed but please VM for details.

Can anyone trade me a moon stone, or evolve my Nidorino to Nidoking? I can only get sun stones from Hydreigon super training right now, and even then it's hardly ever.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone trade me a moon stone, or evolve my Nidorino to Nidoking? I can only get sun stones from Hydreigon super training right now, and even then it's hardly ever.
Did you get the ones from Jagged Pass and Meteor Falls (ORAS) or Reflection/Terminus Cave (X/Y) already? You can also rob Clefairy or Lunatone for Moon Stones.

Did you get the ones from Jagged Pass and Meteor Falls (ORAS) or Reflection/Terminus Cave (X/Y) already? You can also rob Clefairy or Lunatone for Moon Stones.
The lady doesn't want a rematch yet and yes. Didn't know about the latter, will look into robbing Lunatone. Thanks!

Looking for someone to clone 5 mons for me, only need 2-3 copies of each. If you have Powersaves checking the (exact) IVs for some of em would be nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)