Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how I got it working but Coballion can show up now, so:

Best balls for Coballion?

And how can I make it unique? What nature?

Not sure how I got it working but Coballion can show up now, so:

Best balls for Coballion?

And how can I make it unique? What nature?
I like Net best.

Not many flawless ones out there. Most common nature is probably Jolly. Could also go Naive.

If you want to be reaaalllllyyyy unique...Timid with HP Ghost 31.ee.31.31.30.31 lol

Balls on coba; dive, net (i like net most), quick
I like Net best.

Not many flawless ones out there. Most common nature is probably Jolly. Could also go Naive.

If you want to be reaaalllllyyyy unique...Timid with HP Ghost 31.ee.31.31.30.31 lol
Dive and Quick, maybe Ultra or Net. Cobalion usually likes Jolly or Timid.
Thanks for the opinions everyone!

My favorite is Net but I was hesitant to go for that because theres already a hex-flawless one on Smogon. Now I think I'll go for the Timid one with HP Ghost to be unique, could be amusing. lol

Hi! Looking for Hidden Ability Eevee and Drilbur (preferably female) and any Chansey and Larvitar (preferably female). Also if anyone has a spare Synchroize with Adamant and with Jolly that would be wonderful, thank you!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Looking for Hidden Ability Eevee and Drilbur (preferably female) and any Chansey and Larvitar (preferably female). Also if anyone has a spare Synchroize with Adamant and with Jolly that would be wonderful, thank you!
I can catch you HA Eevee/Drilbur and any Chansey/Larvitar from friend safari. I just need to know what balls you want them in.

I guess it was a good idea after all! Someone just beat me to it, lol. :)

Well, based on that list (if it is up-to-date):

- there is no completely flawless Bold or Calm Cresselia in a Heal Ball
- there is only 1 flawless Modest Cresselia in a Heal Ball (the one Nelson Tangela offered me earlier)
- there is no completely flawless TR Relaxed Cresselia (with 0 Speed) in a Heal Ball (the closest Relaxed one is Gothic Togekiss' with 2 Speed)
- there IS a completely flawless TR Sassy Cresselia in a Heal Ball (Tatertot's with a Speed of 1, which is the same as 0)
- there is no completely flawless Timid Cresselia in a Heal Ball

That does actually give me some options (as long as it is up-to-date). Now to decide which one!

Based on that, any suggestions?
Yeah, sorry, I was a bit silly (lol).

Anyway, some Pokemon aren't on the list on purpose because said user didn't want them to be on. Of course, you can always request to be put on or off the list. The list should be decently up to date. It's missing random Ray's and Hoopa's and Diancie's.
I like Net best.

I had a 31/x/29/31/28/31 Timid Cobalion yesterday. Tossed of course. =( It was HP Ghost though lol. And like everyone said, Net Bal is a good match on Coba. =]

Any one have these Dream Ball females with their hidden abilities? (Exception to the Pokemon who aren't legal in a Dream Ball with their HA)

Onix, Koffing

Wingull, Nincada, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Numel, Kecleon

I can trade some Dream Ball females as well.

Any one have these Dream Ball females with their hidden abilities? (Exception to the Pokemon who aren't legal in a Dream Ball with their HA)

Onix, Koffing

Wingull, Nincada, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Numel, Kecleon

I can trade some Dream Ball females as well.
I think I have HA Onix and Plusle+Minun (not legal with HA) and maybe HA Nosepass...?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
just rng'd this bad boy finally..

Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

would it hurt the trade value to teach it work up (tsfer only move), heart scale searing shot onto it and ppmax both moves?

edit: also lf a cloner for it, you can keep a non redis copy for the help

Last edited:

Modest
31/1/31/31/31/31

Soft resetting for a Hasty Hoopa and managed to get this. I realize it's practically flawless and this might be a stupid question but how viable is a Modest nature for Hoopa-C/Hoopa-U (I have not played OU in a long time)? I'm searching around the forums and looking at the stats on Pokemon Showdown and from the looks of it both formes prefer +Speed natures. I feel like I will probably end up keeping it but I'm looking for opinions.

just rng'd this bad boy finally..

Naive - 31/31/31/31/31/31

would it hurt the trade value to teach it work up (tsfer only move), heart scale searing shot onto it and ppmax both moves?

edit: also lf a cloner for it, you can keep a non redis copy for the help
Yes on both the tutor moves

Modest
31/1/31/31/31/31

Soft resetting for a Hasty Hoopa and managed to get this. I realize it's practically flawless and this might be a stupid question but how viable is a Modest nature for Hoopa-C/Hoopa-U (I have not played OU in a long time)? I'm searching around the forums and looking at the stats on Pokemon Showdown and from the looks of it both formes prefer +Speed natures. I feel like I will probably end up keeping it but I'm looking for opinions.
Timid and jolly were the two natures that showed up in the not complete strategy dex so a flawless modest one will have use. Easy keep.

Modest
31/1/31/31/31/31

I have a similar question and I hope you or anyone else can give me some input.

I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Diancie that is modest and I don't know if I should keep it or not. It seems like a shame to toss but I want that + speed nature... but I don't want to SR anymore. :p

I would keep your Hoopa since you can use it for the regular form.

I have a similar question and I hope you or anyone else can give me some input.

I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Diancie that is modest and I don't know if I should keep it or not. It seems like a shame to toss but I want that + speed nature... but I don't want to SR anymore. :p

I would keep your Hoopa since you can use it for the regular form.
unless you want to yoloswag and continue for the +speed nature, I'ld keep it and trade for the one you'll want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)