OM Achievements

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by The Eevee General
first thread hosted by unfixable, of whom I copied a lot of the OP, who stole it from some other users

Sometimes, Other Metagame ladders can be quite the drag to play with the inactivity of some; but what if we could spice it up and keep it interesting for you? That's what this thread will be for, different things you can accomplish on the ladder. Each achievement is worth a certain amount of points, and at the end of the month these points will be counted up and a winner will be selected. This winner will be put onto a leaderboard and will possibly obtain a prize! So, let's get into it.​

Rules:
  • You may edit posts with new achievements you obtained. However, I'll quote every posts with achievements I've updated, and after that I won't go back to that post anymore. Up to that, please use the same post.
  • You may make alts, but once you've earned the points for a goal you can not do it repeatedly. [Ex: Achieve 1 point on main account, achieve same goal on an alt. This is not allowed.]
  • Provide Replays and / or Screenshots! If you do not, I will not count the point.
  • If you have already achieved a goal before signing up, you must achieve it again or provide necessary information!
  • If your opponent forfeits, it doesn't count.
  • You have to obtain these achievements on the ladder.
  • Unless otherwise stated, all achievements are 1 point.
Signing Up:
  • Simply post the username you're using (or any alts) and that you will be joining!
Any Other Metagame (You may these in up to three tiers per challenge):
  • (Jack) Go 5-0-0 in any Other Metagame.
  • (Queen) Go 10-0-0 in any Other Metagame (2).
  • (King) Go 25-0-0 in any Other Metagame (5).
  • (Ace) Go 50-0-0 in any Other Metagame (10).
  • (Gym Leader) Be in the top 10 on any OM ladder.
  • (Elite Four) Be in the top 4 on any OM ladder (2).
  • (Champion) Be on top of any OM ladder (5).
  • (Da Mimez) Win a match over 100 turns.
  • (Burning Flints) Win a 6v6 match within 10 turns.
  • (Bopped) Win using only one Pokemon in a 6v6 match.
  • (#1) Win an OM roomtour.
  • (Winner) Win a daily roomtour. (3)
Almost Any Ability:
  • (America's Next Top Model) Win a match after the opponent got infatuated by Cute Charm at least 5 times.
  • (I Spy With My Little Eye) Win a match by only being behind Illusions.
  • (Adrian Marin) Win a match where all Pokemon (both yours and your opponents) must have had the ability Stall at least once.
  • (I'm done slacking) Win a match only getting KOs with Slakoth.
  • (ABUSE) Win while only using moves that are being boosted by Strong Jaw, Iron Fist, Mega Launcher or similar abilities. Adaptability and such don't count, they have to boost a specific group of moves.
STABmons:
  • (So You Think You Can Dance) Win a match using only moves that have "Dance" in the name.
  • (STABless) Don't use any move that shares the type of any of your Pokemon.
  • (MonoMove) Win a battle using a Monotype team that all share the same moveset.
  • (i-i got NEW MOVES!) Win only using Pokemon that didn't get enough moves to fill one moveset in standard battling.
  • (Donor) Only use moves that were granted by the typing of a pre-evolution.

Tier Shift
  • (Fairness) Win after you adjusted all your levels to 200-[Highest Stat].
  • (Balance) Win with a team where all stats are at least base 80.
  • (Bulk) Win, with none of the team having an attacking stat over 40.
  • (Division) Win with all Pokemon "excelling" (Highest Stat) in a different stat. You can't use Pokemon that "excel" in multiple stats.
  • (Fine...) Use only BL Pokemon.

Balanced Hackmons:
  • (They Aren't Banned) Win only using Primals.
  • (Carpet) Pass +6 in all stats to a Stored Power user. You may only have one Pokemon with Baton Pass.
  • (The Struggle) Only get KOs with Struggle.
  • (g2g) Make an opponent forfeit or win after 400 turns have passed.
  • (HP God) Sweep with a Shedinja disguised as Chansey (kill at least two mons and end the match)
1v1:
  • (The Great Grand World) Win with a Pokemon with level 1.
  • (Fight or Flight) Win using only Volt Switch, Parting Shot, U-turn and Baton Pass.
  • (Charizard Mystery) Win using normal Charizard.
  • (Technician) Win, using the weakest move a Pokemon can learn, excluding multi-hit moves.
  • (Short Straw) Win with a type disadvantage, and without priority.
Anything Goes:
  • (God Tier) Use six Arceus with a plate. You may only use moves which have the same "type" as the plate.
  • (Skill) Win using only Swagger-less Klefki.
  • (Ignorance) Sleep all Pokemon on the opponent's team at the same time.
  • (It's my Duty) OHKO all opposing Pokemon.
  • (Forfeit Bait) Win without the opponent being ever able to move.
Inverse Battle:
  • (Inversion) Use only moves of a drastically (at least 50) lower attacking stat.
  • (Normal Time) Use a Mono-Normal team.
  • (I got this) Win, only damaging your opponent with Super-Effective attacks.
  • (This Should Win Me The Game) Lose after using Splash, when using any other move would have won you the game.
  • (IDK) Win without using moves affected by the typechart.
OMotM Challenges:
  • (Good Either Way) Win, using a team of 6 Pokemon which can fit on all teams. (Highest Stat Meta)
  • (Nothing's High) Win, using a team where none of your Pokemon's highest stats goes over 99. (Highest Stat Meta)
  • (Restricted) Win, using Pokemon that have the exact same statline. Pixies don't count. (Highest Stat Meta)
  • (Special Attack) Win using an Attack team, while only using Special moves (no status either). (Highest Stat Meta)
  • (Attack) Win using a Special Attack team, while only using Physical moves (no status either). (Highest Stat Meta)
  • (Safe Either Way) Win a battle using only Pokemon with No Guard and no-miss moves. (No Guard Galaxy)
  • (I'm Confused) Win a battle using only moves that can confuse. (No Guard Galaxy)
  • (Advantage) Use only moves that miss 40% of the time or more. (No Guard Galaxy)
  • (Sand Attack) Win, while only damaging opponents at -6 Accuracy. (No Guard Galaxy)
  • (HAX) Freeze thrice in one battle. (No Guard Galaxy)
Daily Challenges:
  • October 1: Win a battle in Almost Any Ability where you may only use moves that can damage the opponent when you're in Defeatist range (so they must have Defeatist).
Any Other Metagame:
  • (Jack) Go 5-0-0 in any Other Metagame.
  • (Queen) Go 10-0-0 in any Other Metagame (2).
  • (King) Go 25-0-0 in any Other Metagame (5).
  • (Ace) Go 50-0-0 in any Other Metagame (10).
  • (Gym Leader) Be in the top 10 on any OM ladder.
  • (Elite Four) Be in the top 4 on any OM ladder (2).
  • (Champion) Be on top of any OM ladder (5).
  • (Da Mimez) Win a match over 100 turns.
  • (Burning Flints) Win a 6v6 match within 10 turns.
  • (Bopped) Win using only one Pokemon in a 6v6 match.
  • (#1) Win an OM roomtour.
  • (Winner) Win a daily roomtour. (3)
Almost Any Ability:
STABmons:
  • (Unaware) Win a match without using any setup moves.
  • (Conservative) Win a match without using any moves granted by STABmons.
  • (Normal Clause) Win a match without using any Normal-type move.
Tier Shift
  • (Boosted yet Bad) Win while only using Pokemon which have 450 BST or less after the Tier Shift.
  • (Extreme Speed Tiers) Win while never being outsped.
  • (Boosted Boosts) Wins while only using Pokemon which get a boost from their item. (Eviolite, Light Ball, Thick Club, etc.)
Balanced Hackmons:
  • (The Immortals) Win while only using Shedinja.
  • (Mega-Ray Movement) Win while only use attacking moves.
  • (Pika... CHU!) Win a match while only KOing Pokemon with Imposter Pikachu.
1v1:
  • (True 1v1) Win while only using one Pokemon on your team.
  • (0v0) Win after your 'mon died.
  • (Pure Evil) Win after all your opponents move have been reduced to 0 PP.
Anything Goes:
  • (Species Goes) Win using the same exact set on the same exact 'mon six times.
  • (Ascension) Win, only using a Mega-Rayquaza.
  • (Wrong tier) Win using a legal LC team.
Inverse Battle:
  • (What is this) Never use any super-effective hits.
  • (Metallic) Win while only using Steel-type moves.
  • (The Ladder) Win without any Pokemon dying.
OMotM Challenges:
  • (Sketch? Sketch!) Win a match in which you get a kill with Chatter Chatot. (Sketchmons)
  • (The Painting) Win a match in which all your Pokemon only have the move Sketch. (Sketchmons)
  • (The Assistant) Win while only using Assist. (Sketchmons)
  • (True Hackmons 1v1) Win a match using only one Pokemon. (Hackmons 1v1)
  • (Haxmons 1v1) Win a battle because your opponent never got to make a move, must last at least 5 turns. (Hackmons 1v1)
  • (The Hack) Win using Normalize Aggron. (Hackmons 1v1)
Daily Challenges:
  • August 30: Win an Anything Goes match using only one move (2).
  • August 31: Win a STABmons match with a Monotype team. They must all use the same "STABmons gifted" moves.
  • September 1: Win a 1v1 Match and a Balanced Hackmons Match with the same 3-Pokemon team.
  • September 2: Lose a 1v1 Match after your opponent died.
  • September 3: Win a 6v6 match without allowing your opponent to attack.
  • September 4: Win a 1v1 Hackmons battle where you kill your opponent solely due to confusion damage.
  • September 5: Win a Balanced Hackmons battle, KOing the last 'mon of the opponent with Final Gambit from Shedinja.
  • September 6: Win a battle in any Other Metagame, while only using Pokemon legal in Fail Cup.
  • September 7: Win in Sketchmons after all your Pokemon (including Shedinja) received a Wish from Shedinja.
  • September 8: Win a match in Almost Any Ability where all your Pokemon's moves and abilities match their first letter.
  • September 9: Win in Balanced Hackmons, while only use moves which type your entire team is weak to. (Types of the moves count, not abilities which affect them)
  • September 10: Win a match in any Other Metagame while only using moves which type is NVE versus the opponent who you were facing when clicking the move.
  • September 11: Win a match in STABmons by sweeping with a Pokemon which has at least three stats maxed.
  • September 12: Lose your first match in Anything Goes on a clean alt. You must use six Pokemon with four attacking moves. All moves must be labeled as "Usable" by the teambuilder. Additionally, all Pokemon must be in the Ubers tier. They must be level 100. All Pokemon must be KOd by the opponent.
  • September 13: Win a battle 1-0. You must KO the final Pokemon with you using Struggle.
  • September 14: Win a battle in the Seasonal without ever having a color advantage. If you have one at the start of the turn, you must switch out. If your opponent switches a Pokemon in with a type disadvantage, it doesn't matter.

This challenge will run until the 1st of October. You may suggest challenges to me in PMs. Although no new challenges will be added for the month, they can appear as a Daily Challenge, or next month. Daily and OMotM challenges will start September first. The Daily Challenges will be worth 3 points! I may add a points boost if you do challenges above a certain ELO next month.

This is for fun, so have fun! Good luck all!

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Mansavage (44): God Tier, It's my duty, Skill, Charizard Mystery, Short Straw, Technician, The Great Grand World, They Aren't Banned, Fight of Flight, The Struggle, Carpet, Forfeit Bait, Bopped BH, Burning Flints BH, Bopped AG, Burning Flints AG, So You Think You Can Dance, ABUSE, October 2, October 3, October 4, I'm Done Slacking, October 5, October 6, October 7, October 9, MonoMove, Jack (AG), Queen (AG), Gym Leader (NGG), Elite Four (NGG), Champion (NGG).
ScorrchingTheaph (25): Jack (BH), Jack (AG), Queen (BH), Queen (AG), Da Mimez (BH), Burning Flints (BH), Burning Flints (AG), Bopped (BH), Bopped (AG), They Aren't Banned, Carpet, The Struggle, The Great Grand World, Fight or Flight, Charizard Mystery, God Tier, Skill, It's my duty, Good Either Way, October 6, October 9.
SpartanMalice (16): Elite Four (NGG), Gym Leader (NGG), The Great Grand World, Charizard Mystery, Short Straw, Fight or Flight, Technician, They Aren't Banned, God Tier, Skill, It's my duty, Ignorance, Forfeit Bait, October 2.
lordmagecar (6): Jack (AG), Carpet, They aren't banned, The Struggle, October 2.
greninja9 (5): Fight or Flight, The Great Grand World, Charizard Mystery, Short Straw, Good Either Way.
rhydreigon (3): God Tier, Skill, It's my duty.
Olaph Olaffsson (1): Charizard Mystery
Gunner Rohan (88): Jack, Queen, King, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Burning Flints, Bopped, #1, True 1v1, 0v0, Species Goes, Ascension, Wrong Tier, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack, Haxmons 1v1, September 4, September 5, Da Mimez, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Pika... CHU!, Mono-Ability, Old-Fashioned, Innovation, Unaware, Conservative, Normal Clause, What is this, The Ladder, Pure Evil, Sketch? Sketch!, September 6, September 7, September 8, September 9, September 10, September 11, September 12, Metallic, Boosted yet Bad, Extreme Speed Tiers, Boosted Boosts, September 13, September 15, September 17, September 18, September 19, September 21, September 24, September 25, September 26, September 27, September 28, September 29, September 30.
The Mansavage (86): The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Burning Flints, Pika... CHU!, True 1v1, Species Goes, Ascension, Bopped, Wrong Tier, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack, September 4, Jack, Queen, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Old-Fashioned, Mono-Ability, Innovation, September 8, Metallic, Boosted yet Bad, Extreme Speed Tiers, The Ladder, What is this, 0v0, Unaware, Conservative, September 9, Sketch? Sketch!, Da Mimez, September 10, September 12, September 13, September 15, September 16, September 17, September 18, September 19, September 20, September 21, September 22, September 23 , September 24, September 25, September 26, September 27, The Assistant, Haxmons 1v1, King, September 28, Pure Evil, September 29, The Painting, Champion.
SpartanMalice (70): Ascension, Burning Flints, Species Goes, Mega-Ray Movement, The Immortals, True 1v1, Wrong Tier, Conservative, Pika... CHU!, Unaware, Normal Clause, 0v0, Aug 30, Jack, Innovative, Old Fashioned, Mono Ability, Pure Evil, August 31, September 1, Sketch? Sketch!, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack, The Assistant, Haxmons, September 2, Queen, September 4, #1, September 6, Boosted yet Bad, Boosted Boosts, The Painting, Da Mimez, September 8, September 9, September 12, Metallic, What is this, September 13, September 17, September 18, September 19, September 20, September 21, September 24, September 26, September 28, September 29, September 30.
ScorrchingTheaph (53): Jack, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Species Goes, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack, September 4, Burning Flints, Bopped, Conservative, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Pika... CHU!, True 1v1, Pure Evil, 0v0, Ascension, Wrong Tier, September 6, September 9, September 12, #1, Winner, Mono-Ability, Metallic, September 13, September 15, September 16, September 17, September 18, September 19, September 20, September 21.
Trambo Trell (50): Jack, Queen, King, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, True 1v1, Species Goes, True Hackmons 1v1, Mega-Ray Movement, Burning Flints, Bopped, Ascension, Haxmons 1v1, Sketch? Sketch!, The Hack, The Immortals, Da Mimez, September 10, Innovation, September 12, What is This, The Ladder, #1, September 13, September 14, September 15, September 16, September 18, September 19, September 22.
rhydreigon (38): Wrong Tier, Jack, Queen, Ascension, Burning Flints, Species Goes, Bopped, King, #1, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, August 31, September 6, September 18, September 19, September 21, September 26, September 28, September 30.
MeButYou82 (33): True Hackmons 1v1, Haxmons 1v1, The Hack, The Assistant, Species Goes, Wrong Tier, Ascension, True 1v1, Pure Evil, 0v0, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Pika... CHU!, Burning Flints, Jack, Queen, Bopped, Sketch? Sketch!, September 2, September 3, September 4, September 4, September 6, September 9, September 12.
xJownage (28): Innovation, Burning Flints, Old Fashioned, Mono-Ability, Unaware, Normal Clause, Conservative, Champion, Elite Four, Gym Leader, August 30, Species Goes, Mega-Ray Movement, Pika... CHU!, True 1v1, August 31, Wrong Tier, Ascension, Bopped, September 2.
baconbagon (26): Jack, Queen, Gym Leader, Unaware, Conservative, Normal Clause, Burning Flints, Bopped, Mono-Ability, Old Fashioned, Mega Ray Movement, True 1v1, Species Goes, Ascension, August 30, 0v0, August 31, #1, September 12, September 18, September 21.
Zangooser (25): Ascension, Species Goes, Jack, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, August 30, Bopped, True 1v1, 0v0, Pure Evil, Queen, September 12, #1, September 18, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement.
morogrim (24): September 9, Jack, Queen, King, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Da Mimez, Burning Flints, Bopped, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Pika... CHU!
Arkeis (23): Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Wrong Tier, Pika... CHU!, Burning Flints, Species Goes, August 30, Bopped, True 1v1, 0v0, August 31, Normal Clause, Boosted Boosts, Boosted yet Bad, Extreme Speed Tiers.
Illusio (23): Jack, True Hackmons 1v1, True 1v1, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, September 2, The Hack, Species Goes, September 4, Winner, #1, September 6.
Angoswag (23): True 1v1, Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Bopped, Ascension, Burning Flints, 0v0, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack, September 18, Bopped, Ascension, September 24.
Rumplestiltskin (22): Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion, Da Mimez, #1, Winner, True 1v1, Pure Evil, Jack, Queen, 0v0, Bopped, Species Goes, Ascension.
Ransei (17): Wrong Tier, Bopped, Burning Flints, Species Goes, The Immortals, Mega-Ray Movement, Jack, September 12, Queen, September 26, The Hack, 0v0, True Hackmons 1v1, Pure Evil.
sin(pi) (14): September 12, Bopped, Species Goes, Burning Flints, Ascension, The Immortals, The Hack, True Hackmons 1v1, Jack, Queen, September 28.
Olaph Olaffsson (12): September 2, Burning Flints, Species Goes, Jack, True Hackmons 1v1, September 6, The Hack, Haxmons 1v1, September 12.
The Immortal (12): September 21, #1, Winner, September 26, True 1v1, True Hackmons 1v1, September 30.
InfernapeTropius11 (10): September 21, September 24, #1, Jack, Queen, September 30.
Betathunder (8): Boosted Boosts, Mega-Ray Movement, True 1v1, Bopped, Jack, Queen, Burning Flints.
Kingslayer2779 (8): Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion.
Electrolyte (8): Gym Leader, Elite Four, Champion.
exp1.1 (7): August 30, Ascension, Species Goes, Bopped, Burning Flints, Wrong Tier.
TheHungrySage (6): Ascension, Species Goes, True 1v1, The Immortals, Aug 30.
AWILDBIBAREL (4): Burning Flints, Bopped, Ascension, Species Goes.
Twix (3): Species Goes, Jack, Boosted Boosts.
DarkRy (3): The Immortals, True Hackmons 1v1, The Hack.
natnew (3): September 6, Wrong Tier.
rubsomebacononit (2): September 21.
Celever (2): True 1v1, 0v0.
Voltages (1): The Hack.

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Signing up as Illusio. I'll had alts as I go along.

Alts: Liquid Bass

Last edited:

Betathunder

alphalightning
signing up as Betathunder, using the alt da3m0ns and I cant AG

(True 1v1) as da3m0ns-http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-264033381

(Boosted Boosts) as Betathunder-http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/tiershift-264040762 (pastebin of team-http://pastebin.com/bLYspKBn)

(Mega-Ray Movement), (Bopped) and (Burning Flints) as Betathunder-http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-264099985

(Queen) and (Jack) as I cant AG-http://prntscr.com/8a1xrx

(Gym Leader) as Betathunder-http://prntscr.com/8aubf7

(Elite Four) as Betathunder-http://prntscr.com/8b70t9

(#1) as Betathunder-http://prntscr.com/8ehxds

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Wrong tier: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-264067710

I played as AG MASTER 10325

Species Goes: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-264061925

as Dem Kyogres spam obviously

Burning Flints (BH): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-264576099

as Burning da Flints.

The Immortals Bopped (this is The Immortals and Bopped achievement): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-264577954

As The Immortales.

Mega-Ray Movement: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-264579993

As Lana del movement.

Last edited:
2 questions.
1) for "normal clause" (stabmons), can you use naturally learned normal moves?
2) does AG count as an OM?

Snaquaza

KACAW
2 questions.
1) for "normal clause" (stabmons), can you use naturally learned normal moves?
2) does AG count as an OM?
No Normal-type moves in general, even if you did learn them already. Otherwise it'd just be a toned down version of Conservative and yes AG counts as an OM.

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
Rules:
  • If you have already achieved a goal before signing up, you must achieve it again or provide necessary information!
Signing Up:
  • Simply post the username you're using (or any alts) and that you will be joining!
So you're saying if I've already achieved a goal before signing up I just need to provide proof? And if so, how old can the achievement be?
Can I keep adding alts for the challenges or is signing up just a one-time thing?

Snaquaza

KACAW
Signing up as rhydreigon, although I have an alt in rhydreigon 2.0 that I may use for some challenges.
Anything Goes Jack (5-0-0):

It's possible that some of these 5 victories where forfeits (as is often the case on lower ladder AG), so does this potentially violate the "If your opponent forfeits, it doesn't count." rule? It's just that that's a little unclear from the rule itself. Also, some time ago, before the ladder reset, I achieved the "Champion" in Seasonal Rainbow Road, as I can prove here, so should I reclaim my title before applying for the Champion achievement, or can I just do it now? Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions, I just don't want to apply for any achievements I haven't technically earned.
The forfeit rule doesn't matter for 5-0 and such. Otherwise it'll be nearly impossible to get further, depending on luck. Only the formats listed in the OP count for the achievements.

So you're saying if I've already achieved a goal before signing up I just need to provide proof? And if so, how old can the achievement be?
Can I keep adding alts for the challenges or is signing up just a one-time thing?
You can keep adding alts, the achievement may be as old as you want for this month, but next month has to be within that month.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Last edited:
Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Last edited:

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
Joining, alts: Gsta Karlssongsta proof.jpg , G♥stagsta2 proof.jpg , Raining lelsraining proof.jpg , OMLelsomlels proof.jpg

Any Other Metagame:
1v1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)