Data Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer (6th Gen ASB Version)

from DroneBL on your IP address: infected with a spambot or other associated drone: run antivirus software on your machine.
Try to avoid using proxies and if youre not...start running that antivirus Gerard

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
In a Legend Run, if I win by using a combo as my Pokemon's last action, does my Pokemon have to cool down in the next battle? Or does the end of a battle remove all such effects?

HELP NEEDED...

How do I calculate Ref's UC for HLM 10 ?

1)

"For battles whose format is larger than triples or battles involving more than two players, this amount is capped at 50, and the total amount of pay docked from these larger formats is 2 UC per Pokémon in one side (for example, 12 UC is docked from a 6v6 Brawl for 16 UC total). This penalty is applied after the 50 UC cap and its maximum value is 18, so all brawls with 9 or more pokemon per side will pay 32 UC. This does not include the Bonus UC."

I didnt understood this above part ^ How did 12 UC docked from 6v6 brawl reach 16 UC :/ ? Whoever wrote this, I am very much confused...

2)

"The formula to determine how much UC the ref gets is:
(Pokemon per side + 1) * (Pokemon per side + 2) / 2"

"If a battle ends with one player being disqualified, the ref gets UC based on the formula above. Pokemon per side in this case equals half the total number of Pokemon sent out. If the resulting UC reward is not a whole number, round it down to the nearest whole number. The same line of thought applied for Bonus UC."

Yes, a player was dqed, but how to put it in where there are 3 sides ?

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1) Get the number of pokemon send out total
2) Divide by 2 (I know there are three, but ignore that)
3) Get the result and put on the formula where is X (x+1)*(x+2)/2
4) subtract 2 (1 pokemon per side)
5) Add Gym Bonus (0.5 per pokemon to a total of 4.5)
6) Multiply the result by 1.5 since this is a HLM

Yes, reffing HLM results in TWO bonuses. go you.

iirc all 9 pokemon were sent out so it would be:

((((4.5+1)*(4.5+2)/2)-2)+4.5)*1.5= 31UC (rounded)

Last edited:

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I cleared the list but Chinchou111 I suggest getting a different IP / get a vhost since you being unable to enter was an unintended side effect of Geo being banned (since you share the same IP).

I mean I could have nick banned but nick bans are very easily evaded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)