Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overview

Feebas is not your average fish Pokemon, but instead he's the 12th fastest Pokemon in LC. Not only is Feebas fast, but his ability Adaptability makes him an absolute powerhouse when it uses the STAB Waterfall for tons of damage. Feebas is also one of the best pokemon in the Little Cup META because it can use hail to break the opponent's focus sash. Because Feebas has aces to the OP move hail, it is like totally cool and stuff because no one will like even be able to focus sash you, Feebas will just say "Derp derp." Which translates to "Ha! I Nu teh mouve hail, eff u Sash Bringing Slashers."

===Set===

Set Name: Adapted to Hail

Move 1: Waterfall
Move 2: Hail
Move 3: Confuse Ray
Move 4: Hypnosis/Splash
Item: Safety Goggles
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Jolly
EV Spread: 76HP/236Attk/196Spe

Set Move Description

- Waterfall - is your tons of DPS STAB combo Flinch-Train starter.
- Hail - is like your totally OP Sash killer move that only Feebas can abuse properly
- Confuse Ray - Using this move instead of swagger is much better, because not only will it confuse the opponent's Pokemon, it will also confuse the opponent as to why you are using Confuse Ray.
- Hypnosis - Only use this in your set if you are feeling lucky, otherwise run Splash to confuse your opponent.

Set Details

Using this set you will completely find your opponent off guard and making n00b mistakes because they will not know what to do with your Feebas. With the investment into speed you will be able to get off OP hail, and hopefully survive a turn to then do tons of damage with your Adaptability boosted Waterfall. The Safety Goggles were put in the set because as Dora puts it, "Seatbelts Safety Goggles, So we can be SAFE!"

Usage tips

With only 60% chance of Hypnosis landing, 20% flinch chance on Waterfall, and Nearly 2% chance that Feebas will OHKO a LC Pokmon. I would recommend collecting every box of lucky charms from your local superstore like Wal-Mart or Meijer's, pour them onto your laptop/mobile device, put on a Cosplay suit of Delibird and throw the bland cereal pieces into a potato sack, and then sing the U.S. National Anthem to ensure you are at maximum luck %. If done correctly you should see around a 72% win ratio at a 1.5k rating.

Team Options

Magikarp - It is always good to lead Magikarp before Feebas to show how garbage Magikarp is compared to Feebas.

Other Options

If you do not feel like you are lucky enough to run this Ballin' set, another option would be to run an Endure/Flail Feebas. It would be like Endure/Endeavor, but not as good.

Checks and Counters

The only counters to this Feebas set would be a good opponent, or someone who uses the 11 faster pokemon than Feebas. But I will name a few counters anyways;

- Chinchou - Feebas can do literally nothing against Chinchou.
- Voltorb - Feebas is too slow to outspeed voltorb, and too weak to survive a thunderbolt.
- Abra - Abra has Magic guard so the OP hail won't break his dank Sash.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
On mobile rn so I might fuck this up but in the future you need to post an analysis reservation in the LC analysis index, no matter how dank the Pokemon in question may be under Hail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)