Tournament PS NU Room Tournaments (October won by Brick Small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK, with the month coming to a close I'm going to say we should take a break from room tours for a day or two while the staff discusses some minor changes to the process to better accommodate the new school season etc. I'm putting up a leader board so we will know who performed the best this past month.

And having said that, I'd like to congratulate Realistic Waters for taking the title with a convincing 8 tournament wins! Honorary mentions go out to QueenOfLuvdiscs and iplaytennislol for tying with a solid 5 tournament wins this month! Good stuff all around this month, I'm glad everyone enjoyed this as much as they did and I hope we can continue to keep these room tours going for a while!

edit: the leader board can be found here or just go to the first page two posts down from the OP :)

Congrats Waters! now give me a likes n_n.

Dis edit:
Sir Kay: k so
Sir Kay: I have an issue
Sir Kay: I'm nearly at a 3:1 post to like ratio
Sir Kay: but I want to go post congrats to waters
Sir Kay: but doing that wont net me likes
Sir Kay: making it a longer ways away
Sir Kay: what do

don't give him likes

Kay Edit: WHO THE HECK GAVE YOU MOD POWERS I HATE YOU
Also I posted in the end to give up my 3:1 like ratio to congratulate Waters. Thats what matters in the end. So like this post.

Last edited:

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It looks like we've mostly reached a conclusion. We'll be taking a one month break from the regular Room Tours and will resume in October with a different schedule. We'll have a 5 PM tour every week day and 2 tours a day on weekends (Probably something like 3 PM and 10 PM). I don't think you'll be missing out on much tournament content in the mean time, however, as Sir Kay legitimately cannot stop himself from making the damn things every 2 seconds.

See you in a month!

Disjunction

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that the regular Room Tours will be making a return October 1st. We'll have a new schedule that should complement the school year (times in EST)

Monday- 5 PM
Tuesday- 8 PM
Wednesday- 5 PM
Thursday- 8 PM
Friday- 5 PM
Saturday- 1 PM and 10 PM
Sunday- 1 PM and 10 PM

Some of us thought 2 a day was a little difficult to manage because of how things were falling apart a bit at the end, so we decided to focus on one a day for weekdays and 2 a day for weekends.

See you all in a couple days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)