Gen 4 Farceus DPP Tourament [CONGRATS HACK]

Diantha

Banned deucer.
LetMeShine-

Gave me the win. Usually I would request a sub but I can't really schedule now till end of deadline hehe gg I guess n_n

I'll make this clear now. The deadlines are strict. There will be no extensions granted.

e: additional clarification: if you break sleep clause then you lose.

Last edited:

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yo Safes , since you didn't show up on time (I waited about 2 and a half hours) and I gotta go to bed soon, are you up for a last minute reschedule? Would suck if this came down to a coin flip or activity win!

hyw

Banned deucer.
This might be the first win by activity for me lol and I'm really confused as to what went wrong. My opponent, TheHungrySage, and I agreed to play at 10:00 PM my time and 11:30 AM his time, but he came online at 8:29 PM my time saying he was online and waiting, and at 9:18 PM my time, he left saying he couldn't wait any longer for me. I missed him by minutes coming on at 9:37 PM my time but keep in mind our agreed time was 10:00 PM. :/ He said that HE must have miscalculated the difference in our timezones and that he was willing to forfeit so I hereby would like to request and activity win.

supporting hyw's claim for the win, I have no clue what happened, but I think someone, probably me, miscalculated the timezones. Anyway, we haven't managed to get a battle done, so I am forfeiting the round to hwy.

Last edited:

hyw

Banned deucer.
orch hey dear I think you messed some stuff up, who do I play, silly? Aha don't worry though we still have some time left and I just left a VM we all make mistakes so don't sweat it man minor error. YOURE SUCH AN INSUFFERABLE PRICK OH MY GOD IVE NEVER MET SOMEONE AS INCOMPETENT AS YOU ALL YOU DO IS FUCK UP WHO THE HELL IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY OPPONENT?! LIL PUNK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)