Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF some help to move some eggs between my versions. I have a flight tomorrow so some swift help would really make my day. I have flawless IV bred Pokemon to offer if you require payment. Send me a message :)

Going to be soft resetting for Deoxys tonight in Omega Ruby.

Going for Deoxys-A, Naive x/31/x/31/x/31 spread.

Should I really care about its HP and defenses?

I only see it maybe living a Rapid Spin.....

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Well, if you SR for good defenses as well, it might live to take that Rapid Spin.

Did some calcs. When comparing perfect HP and defense to 0, only 3 pokes attacks change from 2HKO to OHKO.

Forretress using Volt Switch
Gothitelle (Sassy) using Psychic
Giratina using Dragon Tail

I'll think I'll ignore HP and its defenses then.

Did some calcs. When comparing perfect HP and defense to 0, only 3 pokes attacks change from 2HKO to OHKO.

personal use: aim for 0/31/0/31/0/31
trade value: aim for 31/31/31/31/31/31

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Guess I forgot this...

/s

I was just asking if there was a very known good reason to keep its HP and defenses high, as I rarely play Ubers.

Last edited:

If u get too annoyed with soft resetting that's exactly the deoxys I settled on, i'm not sure what my def iv's are but will find out if ur interested in it?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I settled for a 20+/30/20+/31/31/31 Naive Deoxys that I'm really happy with. It was really hard to catch since I was using paralysis instead of sleep and Dive Balls, so I had several failed attempts as it struggles to death haha.

Is there any way to comment out text in BBCode? So that's it's written in the text file but doesn't show up in the message?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I think you're talking about writing the BB code tags in a post in a way that won't convert them when actually posted, such as how people use symbols to break the code like [hide*][/hide*]. You should use [PLAIN][/PLAIN] tags on the outside of any BB code that you don't want to convert when posting

eg

[PLAIN][hide][/hide][PLAIN]

makes

[hide][/hide]

Hope this is what you meant!

I settled for a 20+/30/20+/31/31/31 Naive Deoxys that I'm really happy with. It was really hard to catch since I was using paralysis instead of sleep and Dive Balls, so I had several failed attempts as it struggles to death haha.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but I think you're talking about writing the BB code tags in a post in a way that won't convert them when actually posted, such as how people use symbols to break the code like [hide*][/hide*]. You should use [PLAIN][/PLAIN] tags on the outside of any BB code that you don't want to convert when posting

eg

[PLAIN][hide][/hide][PLAIN]

makes

[hide][/hide]

Hope this is what you meant!
Thanks for the answer but that's not what I meant. I meant kind of like in C programing, or whatever other language, when writing this:
//comment

the compiler does not "read" that line and thus it is ignored. I wanted to do the same in BBCode, such that I ca write a note to myself in a text file but it isn't shown in the output?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks for the answer but that's not what I meant. I meant kind of like in C programing, or whatever other language, when writing this:
//comment

the compiler does not "read" that line and thus it is ignored. I wanted to do the same in BBCode, such that I ca write a note to myself in a text file but it isn't shown in the output?
Apart from writing it in white text, no...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)