Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi everybody! Ive really been wanting a HA talonflame and a HA dragonite so if anyone has one to trade id be super grateful ^_^
I can go catch you a Dragonair for free. I'll message you when I have it, but feel free to PM/VM what ball you'd like it in. :)

I can go catch you a Dragonair for free. I'll message you when I have it, but feel free to PM/VM what ball you'd like it in. :)
Wow thatd be awsome!! Any ball is fine with me lol surprise me XD

I know this probably isnt the place to put this but i freakin LOVE the comunity of this place! I only joined maybe 2 weeks ago and you guys have helped me SO much lol XD

Moderator edit: Don't double post. But glad to hear you're enjoying it here :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so I'll be having two systems soo. A 3DS XL and a 2DS.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it still possible to clone Pokemon using the method involving trading between two systems? And is this method an 'approved' cloning method?

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it still possible to clone Pokemon using the method involving trading between two systems? And is this method an 'approved' cloning method?
IMO Either one counts, two system method or the Powersave method, they both provide clones, and you cant tell which method was used, unless you blurt it out or something, as for if those two are eligible for cloning, I dont know, I only own a single system which is a 2DS, but I assume they would, as I think it will work with any 3DS family system...except for the New 3DS

It's probably still possible, but the risk of losing the pokemon is very real so I wouldn't even bother with it,

Yeah exactly. You lose the junk Pokemon, and if you time it precisely, you get a clone of the original. Can you confirm if this is still the case, Timey?
I have no idea, I don't believe anyone who clones here uses the duel 3ds method, it's either all powersaves/brower exploit/possibly homebrew now/or asking for clones. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fair chance of losing the mon you want to get cloned as well, since it appears to be a precise timing.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Fluke, it happened to me by accident in a trade about a month ago, so it's likely still possible (unless a recent patch did something, but I doubt it.) I don't know what kind of DS the other person was using. There hasn't been an issue with cloning this way before, provided that you disclose that you use it.

MegaSimon, the glitch requires precision timing, so the odds of it happening are low, but not impossible.

Alpha_Arrowz and Fluke, losing the junk Pokemon and cloning the original are one in the same (you can't do one without the other). Which one gets deleted essentially depends on who loses connection first. If you know what you're doing, you're probably fine and won't lose the original. As for it corrupting your game (in case anyone has that question), I suppose anything is possible, although again, the odds are really low of that happening. :)

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I need to breed a Gliscor but don't have anything in its egg group (or a Ditto) with an Impish nature to pass down, so thought I'd ask if anyone here can hook me up with a male Impish Gligor/Gliscor, preferably with some egg moves to help speed it up for me?

ps: shoutout vzxt for the raw quick ball parent <3

I need to breed a Gliscor but don't have anything in its egg group (or a Ditto) with an Impish nature to pass down, so thought I'd ask if anyone here can hook me up with a male Impish Gligor/Gliscor, preferably with some egg moves to help speed it up for me?

ps: shoutout vzxt for the raw quick ball parent <3
Does it really have to be Impish? I can offer you a Careful one with a nice set of egg moves.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does it really have to be Impish? I can offer you a Careful one with a nice set of egg moves.
At this point the nature is more important since I don't have anything which can pass it down without going out and syncing something myself. I'm not too hung up on the egg moves since the only usable ones (Agility, Baton Pass and Counter) will never be used on any set I'll use with him, so they'd merely be just extra perks...

At this point the nature is more important since I don't have anything which can pass it down without going out and syncing something myself. I'm not too hung up on the egg moves since the only usable ones (Agility, Baton Pass and Counter) will never be used on any set I'll use with him, so they'd merely be just extra perks...
I can breed you a male Impish Gligar spitback.

I have an Impish Gligar with egg moves but I'm eating at the moment. When I'm done I'll give you one if you don't mind.

edit: nvm ninja'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)