Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF someone to RNG Me a tyrogue (shiny is fine but not needed) from Diamond and pearl with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs with adamant nature in a luxury ball it must also have Sucker Punch from HGSS tutors, I'm offering Shinies SRed legends and a bunch of other stuff. So PM me or quote me if your up for It

What's up with RNGing Azelf in Black 2? Is it possible? I'm seeing ppl saying the npcs roaming the area don't affect it at all but I don't see how that's possible.

Oh God that sounds horrible. Thanks for the help though.

Any kind of info on how much they increase it by?
There's no fixed amount, you just have to manually test it by hitting your seed, catching azelf immediately, and see what frame it generated on, then use that frame as your new starting frame.

Alright so I'll be having two systems soo. A 3DS XL and a 2DS.

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it still possible to clone Pokemon using the method involving trading between two systems? And is this method an 'approved' cloning method?
I used this method quite a bit actually. So lemme tell you some things:
1) XY have the easiest to do it (in original patch).
2) as said before, it requires precise timing. In the lated patches (1.4 it's down to an exact 10th of a second or a 100th don't remember exactly). Which makes it smart to remove patches for using the method (if you do that, make sure you're not in lumoise as the chance of your game freezing exists)
3) make sure you're hard-resetting the correct system first. Otherwise you lose the mon
4) if you do everything correct, the chance of your mon dissapearing is practicly non-existent.
5) the odds of your game becoming corrupted are too low for actually worying about it.

I warn you before you attempt it, it took me around 2 hours before i got 2 copies (of course, i'm was quite unfortunate). While i used tricks to ease the process (i.e. Chronometer for seconds stuff, resetting around a half second before the actual timing for a better chance at getting it (yes this works), ...).

I used this method quite a bit actually. So lemme tell you some things:
1) XY have the easiest to do it (in original patch).
2) as said before, it requires precise timing. In the lated patches (1.4 it's down to an exact 10th of a second or a 100th don't remember exactly). Which makes it smart to remove patches for using the method (if you do that, make sure you're not in lumoise as the chance of your game freezing exists)
3) make sure you're hard-resetting the correct system first. Otherwise you lose the mon
4) if you do everything correct, the chance of your mon dissapearing is practicly non-existent.
5) the odds of your game becoming corrupted are too low for actually worying about it.

I warn you before you attempt it, it took me around 2 hours before i got 2 copies (of course, i'm was quite unfortunate). While i used tricks to ease the process (i.e. Chronometer for seconds stuff, resetting around a half second before the actual timing for a better chance at getting it (yes this works), ...).
Thanks for the reply. Is it still possible with nowadays' updates?

Thanks for the reply. Is it still possible with nowadays' updates?
Yeah it is. Only way harder since the actual time changes every patch and usually gets only harder (because of the nano second changing, etc)

So i'd just recommand to temporarily delete the patches (make sure there's no incompatible data with different patches on your game tho) and do the cloning then redownload

Yeah it is. Only way harder since the actual time changes every patch and usually gets only harder (because of the nano second changing, etc)

So i'd just recommand to temporarily delete the patches (make sure there's no incompatible data with different patches on your game tho) and do the cloning then redownload
Okay. What exactly happens in every patch that makes the nano second change? And how good are you at it? I mean, if you attempt it 10 times, how many times will you fail?

So I'm working on a collection for every possible breedable and every possible form with 5IV, 4EM, and a matching Pokeball. I have fewer than 30-40 Pokes left till I have them all.

I have a good idea what set I'm looking for the ones I need except for one...

Azurill

Was wondering what is a good set I can make for Azurill? It cannot learn Aqua Jet/Belly Drum/Perish Song so I'm having trouble deciding and was wondering if I can get some opinions?

Last edited:
I've seen Azurill in Trick Room teams for Little Cup.

Azurill@Life Orb
Brave | Huge Power
(No idea on EV's, LC EV's are always complicated)
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Return / Double Edge
Waterfall

The only thing I could think of is Protect/Tickle/Helping Hand/Knock Off...and maybe you can use it as a support in Doubles/Triples with a Trick room team. Protect while the partner uses TR and the have Azuril Tickle a physical threat since with base 20 speed it'll outrun most anything. Helping Hand to boost attacks, and Knock Off to at least get rid of an item and not be completely shut down by Taunt.

Of course Crazy_mans set is your best bet if you ever play LC.

Probably should have mentioned:
1. Doesn't have to stay Azurill forever, just has to be bred as one.
2. Trying to avoid LC

Its allowed to evolve. Just for the sake of me having every breedable I have to have it bred as Azurill. Its just hard since there is near no reason to not use Azumarill but all its best options are lost since they are Marill only EMs >.<

You could try a Sap Sipper set to counter Charizard Y maybe? Hidden Power Rock is only a 2KO even with Modest Life Orb and 252 evs though.

You could try a mixed set with that since Sap Sipper raises your Atk.

So I'm working on a collection for every possible breedable and every possible form with 5IV, 4EM, and a matching Pokeball. I have fewer than 30-40 Pokes left till I have them all.

I have a good idea what set I'm looking for the ones I need except for one...

Azurill

Was wondering what is a good set I can make for Azurill? It cannot learn Aqua Jet/Belly Drum/Perish Song so I'm having trouble deciding and was wondering if I can get some opinions?
Azurill get encore, fake tears and tickle so it can work as an annoying mouse like all other mouse pokemon.

This could work for VGC:

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature or defensive nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Encore/Fake Tears/Tickle
- Helping Hand/Protect

Scald to fish for burns
Icy wind for speed control
Encore/FakeTears/Tickle may not be that useful because azumarill is slow but that's why you run Icy Wind
Helping Hand to support teammates or protect to avoid damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)