Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Body 1:
Dear billymills,
You are Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent.

You are the klutzy, supposedly hilarious thieving couple in Baccano! I don’t get why people think you’re all that funny. It’s the same gags over and over.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Hit USER with a baseball bat.” You’ll run off with User’s things and people will laugh.

SNIP

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
Body 2:
Dear Izhuark,
You are the Prime Minister.

You are the first and last speaker in the Parliamentary debate formats NPDA and APDA. You are the speaker position that has by far the most official sounding name, and your importance cannot be understated. You set the tone of the debate in laying out the case, and then have to weasel your way out of 12 minutes of uninterrupted Opposition speaking time. It’s a tough job, but you’re just the man for the job.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Flow USER’s case” You take notes on User's case, giving you enough to work with to be able to deduce their role PM...somehow. On Night 0, you will be doing prep work, so you may flow 3 User’s cases, but in exchange you will be asleep all through Night 1, unable to complete any night actions and unable to inspect anyone on Night 2 unless SNIP.

Additionally, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Point of Information, USER.” You will ask User a pointed question about something not related to the game, which you will put in the body of your PM. User will then have to answer your point of information the next time that they speak in the thread. They are not obligated to ever post after you use this role, but should they post, they must answer this question in their post. Failure to do so will lead to nuclear war, as does just about everything in debate.

As such an influential speaker, your vote is worth 2 votes.

SNIP

You are allied with The Glass Ceiling. You win if the Squad, any hostile mafia teams, and all hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Body 3:
Dear Cancerous,
You are Braum.

Braum is here! You are a big man with a bigger shield and an even bigger heart. You are known for how protective you can be of anything from the smallest poro to out of position silver division Vaynes. You have multiple ways of protecting your AD Carry and the rest of your Squad, and you’re willing to show everyone on the rift and elsewhere that your shield is there for them.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Stand behind me, USER!” You will cast your W “Stand Behind Me” and jump in front of User, raising both of your defensive stats enough to be able to withstand any blows that may come your way.

Alternatively, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - My shield is here for you, USER1, USER2, USER3.” You will cast your E “Unbreakable” and block the first attack that would harm any one of these Users. However, you can only carry silver noobs so far, so if you try using either Stand Behind me or Unbreakable on someone you had casted Unbreakable on within the past 3 cycles, the protection will fail and you’ll both get caught and quite possibly die.

SNIP

You are allied with the Squad. You win if all threats to the Squad are eliminated.
Body 4:
Dear Acklow,
You are Steve Nash.

You are a waste of space and money who kept the Lakers’s Squad from getting a legitimate point guard for 3 years. You actually were a fantastic point guard to watch while in your prime; you were quick, you had a nice 3 point touch, and most importantly you were an incredibly gifted passer. But as Jalen Rose says, “Keep getting them checks.” It’s hard to hold anything against you.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Cooperate” or “Night X - Defect.” You are going to play a game with someone that’s a little different than basketball. If you and your partner cooperate, you gain 2 points. If you defect and your partner cooperates, you gain 5 points. If you cooperate and your partner defects, you lose 1 point. If you both defect, you gain 0 points. You can then spend these points on night actions:

1 point: Rogue, Priority Down
2 points: Silencer, Safeguard, Thief
4 points: Item Check + Track
5 points: Inspect
8 points: Kill

Point values may change depending on circumstances. You begin with 1 point, since you’re really good at free throws and that’s how much they’re worth.

SNIP

sanjana/Gale Wing Srock is back. acidphoenix is gone.

Results going out.

Results are out, it's now Day 4. Deadline on Wednesday September 30th at 10 PM CST.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

You curbstomp Yeti.

Dear Yeti,
You are the Gadsden Flag.

You’re the flag with the snake on it that says “Don’t Tread on Me” that came to popularity during the American Revolution. This is not the “Join or Die” snake that Ben Franklin designed. From the looks of it, that snake is already dead.

At night, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Don’t Tread On USER.” You will have your fangs bared, ready to kill anyone who attempts to strike User during the night, saving them in the process. This will not work on certain killers.

Alternatively, you may PM Da Letter El with, “Night X - Bite USER.” You will bite User anyway, paralyzing him in the upcoming night in all abilities but kills. You can only use this ability once every three nights, as the whole point of the flag is to say “don’t mess with us,” not “we’ll mess with you.”

SNIP

You are allied with The Glass Ceiling. You win if the Squad, Weenie Hut Junior, Every Villain Is Lemons, and any hostile neutrals are eliminated.
Oh my goodness, you all can see The Glass Ceiling win condition now. That can only mean that The Glass Ceiling has been eliminated.

acidphoenix is back.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is on Thursday, October 1st at 10 PM CST (GMT -6). Send your stuff in so I don't have to delay again.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FREEDOM FROM THE TYRANT

DEATH SHALL SET YOU FREE FROM THIS TERRIBLE DICTATORSHIP

ONLY WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOUR LIFE CAN YOU TRULY FIND ENLIGHTENMENT AND PEACE

#HWTG

Da Letter El

I would make a pun about this person but I have no idea who he is. So someone killed him for horsing around, since that seems moderately relevant from a brief reading of this role pm.
Dear rssp1,
You are Todd Chavez

You are the best rock opera screenwriter that ever existed. You look to Bojack as a father figure since your parents kicked you out of your house, but damn did you make a good name for yourself. You are known for your crazy parties and being told to “shut up” so goddamn often. But who cares, man, you live with your best friend, THE Bojack Horseman, star of the 90’s TV sitcom “Horsin’ Around”, and you’ve had the most amazing entrepreneurial ventures with Mr. Peanut Butter.

Seeing as you live on Bojack’s couch, you will find random junk. Any item that someone holds while dying from a lynch will end up on Bojack’s couch and therefore be in your possession. However, if someone dies from being killed, you’d think those items go to the police or whoever, but you don’t really care about that, you now have new toys to play with! Hooray!

If anyone ever jacks your stuff, you'll have to step up security.

SNIP

It also appears that acidphoenix was found red handed after trying to steal something. What a naughty person.

Results going out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)