League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TSM v SKT finals
score tied up 2-2
Final game, announcer starts talking
"And who would have guessed it, it was clear from the start that these two teams would be in finals!"
"However, I'm going to make my prediction for who will win. We all know that due to pressure from worlds, Locodoco has decided to step down. Only one man was fit to take his place..."
"AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!!!"

John cena walks onto stage, being to league what vin diesel is to d&d
while theme song plays, lustboy and john cena go to head of stage and do the "you can't see me" gesture
crowd goes wild
poor skt doesn't get the joke, tilts
tsm wins worlds
we finally get LustCena Braum as the worlds skin
and all was right in the world

I'm actually excited for worlds for once. Interested to see what coaches/players are right when they say "People are underestimating "x" team", because even I don't know whose gonna do well

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
tbh it just looked like SKT were taking it easy during the first minutes of the game, H2K weren't bad but nothing impressive and their map control was mediocre

not allowing SKT to gain a lead is impressive, honestly. a lot of mediocre korean teams will be able to get kill leads on SKT but will still fall behind in gold, so I have to give credit to H2K for managing to grab a gold lead and maintain it until Fiora happened

CLG had basically a dream draft and nearly lost to FW - fortunately Tristana getting caught completely threw FW's lead, but I expect better out of NA's #1 seed

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lulu won them the game i'd say.

Although, I thought I was getting Darius top lane. Instead we got Dyrus.

everyone was under that impression after the NA gauntlet ended

C9 played like garbage and only won because everyone else played like worse garbage (seriously, what the fuck TIP)

their win against AHQ today was extremely clean and it's very impressive how much they've improved over the last month with hai back on the main roster, but ahq also looked pretty terrible esp. with the jungle rengar pick. ahq also looked like they had no clue what to do against veigar and just fell apart

i'm hoping that C9 continues to play up to their old standard, but we'll have to wait until their matches against iG and FNC to see if their win today was a fluke

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Worlds is fuckin gr8 this year, love to see Europe showing up. Origen game was beast
Also, 39 days to hit plat from g2, whats your gameplan for me smogon??

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well I saw SKT/EDG/KT winning (who didn't) but definitely didn't expect OG to play as strong as they did.

Really solid play from them, and honestly I think they have a good chance to beat KT tomorrow.

I think C9's upcoming game will determine whether they make it out of groups. They played really well against AHQ but there's no easy games in this group and Fnatic is looking so strong that it's hard to see C9 doing better than splitting with them.

Also Marin from SKT is a really underrated player, he's been doing so well in every game so far and from what I've seen is definitely the best top laner so far in worlds.

yeah, marin was overrated during the OGN regular season but so far he's hard carried SKT in 2 games.

EU has been extremely impressive this tournament, OG especially. xpeke has been playing out of his damn mind (his anivia walls and Q stuns were ridiculous today) and the rest of the team are pulling their weight and then some. NA has been more lackluster but I feel like CLG is hiding something, since they've only played Lulu comps so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)