Did You Always Exist? - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Let me make one thing clear here about this tourney.

Every player has the right to burn 2 DQ Warnings before being disqualified. This means that you post the round or the orders, wait three days, tag the player prompting them to order (DQ Warning #1, preferably put "DQ Warning" somewhere, so they know you are serious), wait three days, tag the player a second time, wait three days and then call DQ. Sure, if you gave DQ Warnings earlier in the match, you won't need to use them again. But you can only DQ after you tag the player at least twice in the whole match telling them to order and the player must pass DQ three times (one on each DQ Warning and a third one to seal it).

Before you say "but this is too nice on johns", I must say that johns usually pass 2 strikes rather easily. Just do your tagging business. Don't just wait and cross your fingers hoping that the player forgets this battle exists. Tag him and make him understand that he is to post and that you won't wait more than the strictly necessary. Bug your player to post, so when they doesn't, you can put the blame entirely on them as they deserve it. DQ is there to punish players that don't want to order or can't order even with some leeway (read: non-infinite-loas posted beforehand), not to punish players who forget stuff once or twice.

- - - -

Also since tavok seem to be away and he is about 10 days too late, warning:

A MONTH PASSED. DQ IS HEREBY REDUCED TO 2-days. FINISH YOUR BATTLES BEFORE YOUR TIME IS UP

IAR EDIT: We do not need to see the same message twice... Merged Double Post. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, look! A month and a half has passed! (actually more but whatever) Time goes around fast, don't you think?

(and yes YAS, I'm alive. Kinda)

Which means that MATCHES ARE OVER AND A WINNER WILL BE DECIDED. Watch this place.

Winners have been called, so...

Time to send your claims in!

Let's try and tag everyone and see how most of them fail to get through.

Texas Cloverleaf waterwarrior if he is still alive VirajVora acidphoenix Dogfish44 Matezoide Its_A_Random Mowtom zarator Birkal Frosty Elevator Music

Oh, and if someone doesn't send in (which will probably be the case with ww and em), the two people who played the best and got eliminated R1 will take their places. Those two would be Leethoof (rejoice!) and Canis Majoris (come get your grass legend!). You two, in case you get to play, will have 100 MC to spend in your teams and your 20 CC. I would recommed making the claim so it is already checked in case you get to play.

YOU ALL HAVE 3 DAYS TO SEND IN YOUR CLAIM. If you don't, well, you don't get to claim :)

I have approved half the claims, but school is evil and won't let me do much. But tomorrow is friday, which means I'll be able to send school to hell and have this ready by the end of the day :D

(End of tomorrow, I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)