Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm going through some possible gen 4 only moves that are still used to this day in gen 6. Stuff like Sucker Punch Golem for example. I'm not sure if some really need specific egg moves, but let's say a certain set doesn't use such an egg move, is it better to catch the Pokemon in a nice ball and foregoing the egg moves? I'm thinking about things like Modest Poliwrath with Vacuum Wave. It clearly doesn't need the egg moves for that set and tbh, I would definitely prefer a Safari or Nest Ball in the case of shiny. I guess I should check depending on the Pokemon?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
So, I'm going through some possible gen 4 only moves that are still used to this day in gen 6. Stuff like Sucker Punch Golem for example. I'm not sure if some really need specific egg moves, but let's say a certain set doesn't use such an egg move, is it better to catch the Pokemon in a nice ball and foregoing the egg moves? I'm thinking about things like Modest Poliwrath with Vacuum Wave. It clearly doesn't need the egg moves for that set and tbh, I would definitely prefer a Safari or Nest Ball in the case of shiny. I guess I should check depending on the Pokemon?
I would say case by case basis, and if you do decide to go for the egg move, then highlight that fact (I assume these are for trading?). If the egg move really isn't worth it then just go for the PokeBall :)

LF a 5iv Pentagon Timid heatran,
In return I can give you a 5iv Pentagon Modest HP Ice heatran BR 252/252
If you can clone, then you can have anything in my trade thread.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone had any Hidden Ability Gligar/Gliscor that I could use. No IVs required, I can breed myself, just unable to get the Hidden Ability. It needs a pentagon also. Preferably female, but either gender is fine.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I was wondering if anyone had any Hidden Ability Gligar/Gliscor that I could use. No IVs required, I can breed myself, just unable to get the Hidden Ability. It needs a pentagon also. Preferably female, but either gender is fine.
Excuse my ignorance, but why does it need a pentagon?

Anybody have a Mixed Attacking Tornadus I could trade for(preferably Hasty Nature w/clean EVs)?

Got about 3-4 boxes of hand-bred 5-6IV Pokemon I could use as trade fodder for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)