Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v3 (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperior @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: Atk 0 / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Taunt

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

A newer core I've been trying out with Serperior and Feraligatr these two make a neat sweeper core that handle each other's threats well. Feraligatr has the bulk to switch in on Serp's threats and start boosting while Serperior can take Electric attacks aimed at Feraligatr. They can't cover all threats though with Pokemon like Talonflame being problem (Though it doesn't want to switch into Feraligatr's Waterfall) I was hoping to have a hyper or balance offense built around the starter duo.

Do one or do both it doesn't really matter to me as long as I get a team I am comfortable with.
Conkeldurr @ Life Orb
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Very Bulky Offense

Explanation: I have a great idea how about taking the second hardest hitters in the game (first is Medicam,scarfed Hoopa and life orb Gengar) and put them together in one core that actually complements other pretty well. Well first a lot of people sleeping Conkeldurr lately so I put him there and picked the other linebackers. As usually conkeldurr hits like a truck with life orb and sheer force and having enough speed to outspeed base 70 pokemon with ease most likely two hit OK because no one runs defensive Skarmory anymore (For some reason). Next is Mega T-Tar because I need to certain Pokemon that checks conkeldurr and sets up on. For example Talon, Lati@. FInally I saw that these two are weak to Keldeo so slap a Dragalge and call it a day where you just kill everything in its path that is weak to poison and dragon with toxic spikes to weaken the pokemon that checks it.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin

Hyper Offense

Well, this is an easy core to understand. Offensive jolly scizor to do it’s job to sd and kill everything. With its partner in crime of sd bisharp doing the same thing. This combined with starmie to check and kill everything those two are weak to. Running thunderbolt because I already have two lati@ checks. Very simple and easy.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

I would like to request a team built around Zard X + Kyubs. Basically Kyurem can beat bulky grounds and damage waters for Zard, while Zard can use most steel types that threaten Kyurem as setup fodder. I'd prefer the team to be HO, but it's up to you really. Feel free to change the sets if neccesary as well :]

Last edited:
I'd like to request a team based around Hawlucha + TTar. My teambuilding juices haven't been clicking on all cylinders this month.

Hawlucha @ Power Herb
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Sky Attack
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake

Basically the core is based around the fact that Scarftar deals with flying and psychic types ie: latias, talonflame, etc, that give Hawlucha issues. I felt like the team would fit in some form of offense, but I don't really have any major preferences.

Hi, could anyone please build a HO team around Serperior and Mega-Cham please? These 2 are among the best attackers and while Serperior covers the special side, Mega-Cham hits hard from the physical side. Obviously they don't have great coverage and very weak to Talonflame. Movesets are subject to change. Thanks in advance.

Medicham (M) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut

Serperior (M)
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Hi, could anyone please build a HO team around Serperior and Mega-Cham please? These 2 are among the best attackers and while Serperior covers the special side, Mega-Cham hits hard from the physical side. Obviously they don't have great coverage and very weak to Talonflame. Movesets are subject to change. Thanks in advance.

Medicham (M) @ Medichamite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut

Serperior (M)
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
This core was already done two pages back

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just a reminder, please please please check the archive to see if your core has already been built. We aren't likely to build repeats of cores, and it just wastes your time as well as ours when you ask for one. Thank you n_n I'll update the OP tonight when I get home from work.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Uhhh I know you guys would probably want a core but I have no idea what to pair this up with. I haven't used Thundurus in a while and any team I have used it on wasn't really good.

Basically this set is placeholder and you can use any of the other hundred variants of it but I think this set is pretty unprepared for because the only common checks to it are Hippowdon and Clefable. Heatran and Ferrothorn...I hate those two which is why Focus Blast is there. Rest is standard. If any of you are going to build this team, I'd like it to be a hyper offensive team, maybe hazard stacking if you can but if not that's fine too.

Kyurem-Black + Mega Diancie Core

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Mild Nature
- Roost
- Earth Power
- Outrage
- Ice Beam

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Hey guys, this is my first core posted in this new thread. This core is something I was looking into, where both members support each other well. Diancie keeps the rocks off the field so that Kyu-B can wallbreak easier. The core is obviously weak to steel types, but between the two of them, they can take care of most of the steel types that threaten each other (other than Scizor). Feel free to play around with the sets as you please.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Kyurem-Black + Mega Diancie Core

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Mild Nature
- Roost
- Earth Power
- Outrage
- Ice Beam

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Hey guys, this is my first core posted in this new thread. This core is something I was looking into, where both members support each other well. Diancie keeps the rocks off the field so that Kyu-B can wallbreak easier. The core is obviously weak to steel types, but between the two of them, they can take care of most of the steel types that threaten each other (other than Scizor). Feel free to play around with the sets as you please.

Serperior @ Miracle Seed
IVs: Atk 0 / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire
- Taunt

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

A newer core I've been trying out with Serperior and Feraligatr these two make a neat sweeper core that handle each other's threats well. Feraligatr has the bulk to switch in on Serp's threats and start boosting while Serperior can take Electric attacks aimed at Feraligatr. They can't cover all threats though with Pokemon like Talonflame being problem (Though it doesn't want to switch into Feraligatr's Waterfall) I was hoping to have a hyper or balance offense built around the starter duo.
Taking these.

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Uhhh I know you guys would probably want a core but I have no idea what to pair this up with. I haven't used Thundurus in a while and any team I have used it on wasn't really good.

Basically this set is placeholder and you can use any of the other hundred variants of it but I think this set is pretty unprepared for because the only common checks to it are Hippowdon and Clefable. Heatran and Ferrothorn...I hate those two which is why Focus Blast is there. Rest is standard. If any of you are going to build this team, I'd like it to be a hyper offensive team, maybe hazard stacking if you can but if not that's fine too.

going to take this and i will try a billion variants don't worry

Reactions: Vxy

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
My last core was never claimed and it's been two weeks. Here is a new one:

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 29 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
I literally posted the team with your core in the post that reopened the shop. I even tagged you ;_; I mean you can totally post a new core and all, I just want you to know that your team did get made.

Hey guys, I wanted to try sub LO Hoopa-U and I thought a volturn core could help me bring him safely.
My original core was :

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Hasty Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Substitute
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Psychic

Scizor @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 212 Def / 48 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Nothing much to say about Scizor/Rotom, scizor hits like a beast and wrecks fairies while rotom can burn threats and weaken some pkm for Hoopa.
I'm thinking about M-Manec/Lando-T as a better volturn core, but I think you guys could help me to build on this one ! Thanks (feel free to change sets if u want, I don't really mind).

Edit : could you build a balance or bulky offense style team pls ?

Last edited:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Alright the OP has been updated. Let me know if I missed something but I think I got it all.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 48 HP / 196 Atk / 80 SpD / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Doom Desire
- Iron Head

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Air Slash

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

This core is innovative, and it is very simple. Jirachi Lays SR while simultaneously weakening and threatening threats with Doom Desire and U-Turn spam. M-Charizard appreciates its bulky targets being sufficiently weakened. Excadrill is the innovation, it is a Rapid Spinner that can use Ttar's sand. Jirachi's EVs allow it to Outspeed Lando T while taking 4 Focus blasts from M-Garde after SR. The team can be styled in whatever you want, but please include a lot of lures cauz I love the frickin things. Also, your own innovation is appreciated. Thats it really so get, set, build a team!Lol =)

Thx in advance!!!
I'm sorry but i'm rejecting this one on the spot. Doom Desire Jirachi is one thing, but the set you posted just isn't viable. On top of that, because you want Sand Rush Excadrill, you're technically posting a core with 4 mons since either hippo or tar is now required, and that's almost a full team. You can either fix up the jirachi set and drop exca (or make it scarf I guess) or you can simply choose a new core. Just figured I would directly tell you the problems I see with this core so you don't end up waiting weeks just to not get a team made.

Do one or do both it doesn't really matter to me as long as I get a team I am comfortable with.
Conkeldurr @ Life Orb
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

Dragalge @ Draco Plate
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Toxic Spikes

Very Bulky Offense

Explanation: I have a great idea how about taking the second hardest hitters in the game (first is Medicam,scarfed Hoopa and life orb Gengar) and put them together in one core that actually complements other pretty well. Well first a lot of people sleeping Conkeldurr lately so I put him there and picked the other linebackers. As usually conkeldurr hits like a truck with life orb and sheer force and having enough speed to outspeed base 70 pokemon with ease most likely two hit OK because no one runs defensive Skarmory anymore (For some reason). Next is Mega T-Tar because I need to certain Pokemon that checks conkeldurr and sets up on. For example Talon, Lati@. FInally I saw that these two are weak to Keldeo so slap a Dragalge and call it a day where you just kill everything in its path that is weak to poison and dragon with toxic spikes to weaken the pokemon that checks it.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin

Hyper Offense

Well, this is an easy core to understand. Offensive jolly scizor to do it’s job to sd and kill everything. With its partner in crime of sd bisharp doing the same thing. This combined with starmie to check and kill everything those two are weak to. Running thunderbolt because I already have two lati@ checks. Very simple and easy.
These are both fine but please pick just one core. I can't put both these cores in the OP because then both might get chosen and that is against the rules.

Alright the OP has been updated. Let me know if I missed something but I think I got it all.

I'm sorry but i'm rejecting this one on the spot. Doom Desire Jirachi is one thing, but the set you posted just isn't viable. On top of that, because you want Sand Rush Excadrill, you're technically posting a core with 4 mons since either hippo or tar is now required, and that's almost a full team. You can either fix up the jirachi set and drop exca (or make it scarf I guess) or you can simply choose a new core. Just figured I would directly tell you the problems I see with this core so you don't end up waiting weeks just to not get a team made.

These are both fine but please pick just one core. I can't put both these cores in the OP because then both might get chosen and that is against the rules.
Core 2

Hey team, I would submit an offensive core I like more and more recently: Special Hoopa-U +M Medicham

Medicham @ Medichamite
EVs: 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Bullet Punch

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Hasty Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Dark Pulse
- Psychic
- Gunk Shot
- Grass Knot

Medicham is just a monster, HighJumpKeking all the earth, but he is cockblocked by M Sableye. Special Hoopa-U deal with M Sableye and Celebi, which give Medicham a hard time.This core struggles with dark mons and priority users in general. If you can build an offensive team it would be nice^^ Have fun!
(PS:if you want to change sets, do it^^)

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Freeze-Dry

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

These two form a really cool ice spam core together as they can break many of their partner's checks quite well. Mamoswine has freeze dry to break the waters that weavile has trouble with, Earthquake to break Klefki or other ground-weak mons that threaten to weavile. While weavile has knock off to beat bronzong and low kick to beat ferro/other steels that don't get hit hard by earthquake along with ice being a really good typing in OU in the first place. (keep in mind that these are not the only targets that they hit). However, this core is kinda weak to Azumarill and physical walls that aren't weak to the moves that the core has, so a special wallbreaker that beats azu would be really nice for this core.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Stone Edge

Been trying too make a balance/ bulky offensive team around mega pinsir minds just not working too well lol just looking for either hazard stacking so pinsir can come in and just clean up or just some defensive mons that will slowly wear down the other team so pinsir has an easy time cleaning up feel free to change the sets too whatever makes it easier for you too work with

I was hoping for a hazard staking core built around mega beedrill

for example something maybe like this

Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Knock Off

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Raikou @ choice Specs
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt-Turn
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
I was hoping for a hazard staking core built around mega beedrill

for example something maybe like this

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Knock Off

Klefki @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Raikou @ choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt-Turn
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
This is too many Pokemon. You should aim for a two Pokemon core, with three being a stretch. Otherwise it sort of limits what the team builders can do with it.

Hello, I wanted to build around the old core Mega-Pinsir + Magnezone. The aim of this core is very simple : Magnezone traps Skarmory (and Ferrothorn) and "checks" birds. They can pressure Ground-types very easily and Mega-Pinsir remove Fighting-types like Conkeldurr for Mag. I think you know that (you build better than me), but I'm saying it anyway : you need an hazard remover like the Lati and something to take care of Weavile. Knock Off is an option to remove Shed Shell of Skarmory.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Close Combat / Earthquake
- Quick Attack

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Patolegend!

Terrakion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 52 SpA / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Knock Off

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 108 Def / 100 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Roost

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Ancient Power
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Core: Terrakion + Mega Venusaur

Initially, I was going for an offensive team with Terrakion opening up for Bisharp, but that changed after several meh builds. Instead, I decided to focus all on Terrakion, supporting it with a defensive backbone and mons that could weaken its checks and lure in its food. The initial core you gave was Mega Venusaur and Terrakion, so I started off here making Mega Venu really fat to take on Mega Scizor and have the team not worry whatsoever about Mega Altaria and Mega Gyarados. Gliscor was the next addition because I wanted a Sand Offense check that didn't give Bisharp a free attack boost. I decided to give it SR seeing that the majority of Defog users and spinners matched up poorly to the 'standard' SD Scor, which I could bluff running. Oh, and I went with edgequake roost here since scor is actually a decent bird check, especially ignoring wisp tflame once it's toxicd. A common trend with some M Venu teams is them being absolute Kyurem-Black fodder so I wanted to avoid that at all costs. Enter: Mew-sama. Mew supplements the squad by giving it a solid check to nearly every special attacker in OU, namely Mega Alakazam, Torn, Latis, and don KB. Mew sometimes has the potential to 6-0 teams on its own, and with Taunt + Wisp, it keeps things like CM Bro and Crocune in check.

From here I noticed that the Mega Sableye match up was not a friendly one. Moreover, Adamant Mega Scizor could potentially bone me if Venu got weakened or even crit. I didn't put Heatran on cause VenuTran, I swear! It was to help with those match ups. You may ask, "aaand how does Tran help with sable again?" The answer is simple: Choice Specs. With a specs boosted overheat, sableye is blown into a different dimension which in turn means Mew just wins. Or even Terrak tbh. Anyways, SpexTran has good synergy with Terrak since it puts so many things (Keldeo, Rotom) into LO CC or Edge range, meaning you don't even have to SD some games. Every time a steel comes in, something dies; look at it like that. Finally, I threw on Scarf Lati so to not lose to Mega Alakazam, to not lose to Manaphy, to RK EQ Zard X's that crit Gliscor, to bait darks in for Terrak to set up on, to have extra Keld and electric check, to revive LordRakkion, and to Defog. Oh and this helps mitigate the Weavile weakness in those games where you can't m evolve Venu early. Also luring AV Torn for M Venu is glorious.

I must say, there are many, many variations of this that are more or less better vs (X) and worse vs (Y) so be sure to experiment. Options include SD Scor, Trick Lati, Chople Heatran, Phydef Mew, Air Baloon HP Ice Tran, Power Herb Tran, NP Mew, ScarfTran, and yeah. A few things worth mentioning is that Mega Metagross can be annoying so be careful around that. Or click X if it's Ice Punch and Mew misses Willo,, Play smartly around T wave Clefable and Manaphy. Gengar wins like it does vs every team so w/e IMO tbh. Props for bringing up Adamant Lordrakkion in a core man, it's so good. Below are some replays with the team, enjoy~

Last edited:
This is too many Pokemon. You should aim for a two Pokemon core, with three being a stretch. Otherwise it sort of limits what the team builders can do with it.
a fair point, I have cut it down to raikou and beedrill, as a volturn core beedrill is the primary choice of myself and raikou complete it, rather than giving the other two hazard stackers stakers.

Looking for a volt turn hazard staking abusing team with beedril-m as the main pokemon, with raikou as a non mega offensive volt turner.

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Knock Off

Raikou @ choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt-Turn
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)