Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All regular pokeballs. Unable to check now, but I think I have both a male and female of each. By 4IV, I am referring to the fact that they all have 4 perfect IVs in stats that are of use to them. Again, unable to check exactly which stats ATM, but all are of use eg: Machop will not have perfect special attack, but 4 other stats.

All regular pokeballs. Unable to check now, but I think I have both a male and female of each. By 4IV, I am referring to the fact that they all have 4 perfect IVs in stats that are of use to them. Again, unable to check exactly which stats ATM, but all are of use eg: Machop will not have perfect special attack, but 4 other stats.
Since they're all in regular Poke Balls I don't think I'll be interested, sorry.. If you can offer me something that's in my 'general wants' list in the OP, then feel free.

I'm unable to get any particularly rare balls, but are there any Pokemon you are specifically looking for ATM that I breed for you? I just really want this cleffa. Edit: What sort of balls are you looking for?

I'm unable to get any particularly rare balls, but are there any Pokemon you are specifically looking for ATM that I breed for you? I just really want this cleffa. Edit: What sort of balls are you looking for?
Not one specific Pokemon I'm looking for atm.

Anything other than standard Poke Balls.

I'm interested in the adamant regenerator ho-oh.

I can offer a shiny Mr. Mime in a nest ball that matches its colors. It's timid and soundproof with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs. I can use an ability capsule if you prefer filter instead.

Hey Fluke, I have a rather unusual request. I'll understand if you can't do it though.
Go ahead. And about the Pichu, working on it atm :)

I'm interested in the adamant regenerator ho-oh.

I can offer a shiny Mr. Mime in a nest ball that matches its colors. It's timid and soundproof with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs. I can use an ability capsule if you prefer filter instead.
Can you provide me with the exact number of the attack stat?

Hi! I was wondering if you had any Dragonites from the free stuff section in stock? I'm looking for one for my brother. Thanks in advance!

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Go ahead. And about the Pichu, working on it atm :)
Oh good!!! Well, my Nidos are currently a work in progress and Clefable comes after them, so here's the thing: you do have a Cleffa shown, but I'm looking for one with Softboiled. I understand it's a transfer move only, so that's why I'll understand if you're unable to do this. I didn't want to give u the request if you're unable to do it you know? If you are able, let me know.

Oh good!!! Well, my Nidos are currently a work in progress and Clefable comes after them, so here's the thing: you do have a Cleffa shown, but I'm looking for one with Softboiled. I understand it's a transfer move only, so that's why I'll understand if you're unable to do this. I didn't want to give u the request if you're unable to do it you know? If you are able, let me know.
I might be able. Can you give me some more details? Does it have to be flawless?

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I might be able. Can you give me some more details? Does it have to be flawless?
No not flawless, here's what I'm looking for:

Name: Cleffa
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Softboiled
Shiny?: No
IV's: Either 6IV or 5IV -Atk

No not flawless, here's what I'm looking for:

Name: Cleffa
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg Moves: Softboiled
Shiny?: No
IV's: Either 6IV or 5IV -Atk
I don't think I can help you out with that request. I thought one with random IVs would also be OK, but no. What I can do is request a friend of mine to RNG one for you. She'll probably trade it with me for something from my thread and I'll ask for redistribution rights. I myself am not too good at RNGing, so yeah.

Oathkeeper

I don't think I can help you out with that request. I thought one with random IVs would also be OK, but no. What I can do is request a friend of mine to RNG one for you. She'll probably trade it with me for something from my thread and I'll ask for redistribution rights. I myself am not too good at RNGing, so yeah.
I had a feeling lol. That's why I was unsure you know? Alright, so you can't do it, but a friend of yours can? Any kind of an ETA on such a task? Just curious that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)