Project OU Theorymon

I'm seeing a lot of misconceptions about Rain (specifically team composition) in the discussion section. C'est la vie, I suppose.

Seismitoad + Drizzle
Honorable mention: Noivern + Nasty Plot

wonder who's gonna win... btw, is the rule about no campaigning for HM's still in place? just curious.
Mega Sceptile + Seed Flare
Honorable mention: Infernape + Prankster

Reactions: MK
Honorable Mention:
Umbreon + Unaware

BTW I think it's worth mentioning that the OP clearly states that we should be looking for more defensive buffs than offensive. This meta just keeps getting more offensive with each slate.

Honorable Mention:
Umbreon + Unaware

BTW I think it's worth mentioning that the OP clearly states that we should be looking for more defensive buffs than offensive. This meta just keeps getting more offensive with each slate.
Very very true! We do always try to get defensive buffs in, cause truth be told we love giving defensive mons a chance more than anything. Sadly some things just don't roll how we want it to with that, as in just not getting enough defensive buffs (it is usually much more fun to most to imagine what offensive mons need more than some defensive mon) and just the quality of defensive submissions (ie random regenerator slapped on a mon and whatnot). As always comes down to what tools we got to work with, and what we got is shown on the slates given.

Defensive buffs are ideal, just got to get ones we think should be slated. Sorry if sounded slightly silly or whatever, but had to answer this while I was still up studying for my Statistics mid-term. Sanity was given for a few moments answering this before I return to that dull affair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)