Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Sent! Have fun with the Greninja.
Thanks a bunch Fluke! So umm, if you still have time to trade, I'll be sending 3 more kabutos with the same messages for Tyranitar, Feraligatr, and Ferrothorn in that order :3

EDIT: received the ttar, deposited another kabuto for feraligatr.

Last edited:
Heya Fluke, dunno if it got buried, but could I get a rotom-wash ? Put up a charmander level 1 with the message "rawpatty cooks!" Thanks!
It got sniped I think :/

Thanks a bunch Fluke! So umm, if you still have time to trade, I'll be sending 3 more kabutos with the same messages for Tyranitar, Feraligatr, and Ferrothorn in that order :3
Yeah, I will be around for the next 7-8 hours.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ah sorry Fluke, I got held up with some minor business. Deposited the last Kabuto for Ferrothorn just now. Edit: o wait the kabuto for feraligatr was actually sniped. The one for ferrothorn is still up i guess.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Dis rotom, 6 snipes D:

I put up another ..level 14 male whismur message "shizkebab"
I put the pokemon im looking for as "Rotom" is that the correct one?
Sent! Have fun with the Rotom-W. Try asking for a level 100 Pokemon, as they're all level 100.

Thanks man just got it!
i put in gts a lvl 1 female chansey for the Feraligatr
I think it got sniped. Try asking for a level 100 Gatr.

Ah sorry Fluke, I got held up with some minor business. Deposited the last Kabuto for Ferrothorn just now. Edit: o wait the kabuto for feraligatr was actually sniped. The one for ferrothorn is still up i guess.

Thanks a bunch!
I think it got sniped. Try asking for level 100 Pokemon.

You still on bruh?And when can you trade today?
I can trade right now. Or within the next 7-8 hours.

Yeah.You going on?And what were the pokemans again? *_*
BTW, come online and dont reply. Well trade and ill go to bed. So, thanks beforehand.And sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)