Playoffs Smogon Tour 20 - Playoffs [Won by Tesung]

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada
5. Alexander vs. 12. Disenchanted
6. McMeghan vs. 11. Reymedy
7. PDC vs. 10. Century Express
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
MetalGro$$ vs. Ox The Fox
Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Ox The Fox
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. xtra$hine
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine
vs. MetalGro$$

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. MetalGro$$
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
6. McMeghan vs 11. Reymedy
7. PDC vs 10. Century Express
8. Leftiez vs 9. Tesung

this tour playoffs is really exciting, a lot of really cool matches here

MetalGro$$
vs. Ox The Fox - metalgross is better at dpp and bw and he's pretty able to take oras here
Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine - xtra's way better
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$ - same thing

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. xtra$hine - Team Italy > livio is quite surprising, xtra's been around forever though and ppl underrate him
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. MetalGro$$ - yeah i think the winner of the bo3 will pick livio. also cosine is kind of really good lol
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka - man i really don't want to predict against tdk and i hope he goes deep this tour, but shoka is a god at bw, and really enjoyable to watch, also he's good at dpp as well, i guess that will be the tiebreaker
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - agree with finch that cicada is underrated, it's sweep though
5. Alexander vs. 12. Disenchanted - i mean i don't really know but alexander seems much better
6. McMeghan vs 11. Reymedy - reymedy seems like he would know exactly how to team and play vs mcmeghan. but it's still mcmeghan lol, i think this will be really interesting to watch
7. PDC vs 10. Century Express - i know one of these players
8. Leftiez vs 9. Tesung - tesung you already have a tour trophy, give others a break pls

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. xtra
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. ox the fox
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Last edited:

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
MetalGro$$ vs xtra$hine
xtra$hine
vs ox the fox
ox the fox vs MetalGro$$

3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - I respect someone who joins a tour and loses the first round on purpose to make it more likely to avoid / get certain opponents (via win %), that's some 2012 Olympic badminton shit <-- edit: to clarify this is not sarcasm, I do respect that o-o
6. McMeghan vs. 11. Reymedy - McBaeghan
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Last edited:
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Ox the Fox
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. metalgro$$
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Tie-Breaker #1
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. Tie-Breaker #2
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. xtrashine - xtrashines gonna win the tie break and beat the shit out of this guy
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. Tie-Breaker #2 - he wins no matter who he plays
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka - I have to say when I first met him I had high hopes for him. I'm not saying I don't now. I'm very proud to see him here because he belongs in the top 16. Im just disappointed it took long for it to happen. I also wish he would've practiced the other tiers besides bw more. He should easily win this series if he brings his A-Game but the biggest issue for Shoka and probably why he hasn't reached his full potential is that he's a pussy in big games. He gets nervous and he lets his emotions get the better of him. But when he's at his best I mean it when I say it he's the best player in this top 16
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - good luck. Ignore predictions can't remember the last time they mattered. Most are bias. If you got here then you have every chance of beating anyone.
5. Alexander vs. 12. Disenchanted - what the fuck is this
6. McMeghan vs 11. Reymedy - this is unfair and too one sided. Interesting to see where mcmeghan gets his teams though
7. PDC vs 10. Century Express - I swear he has come far. 2 spl ago we were trying to sell him for 0.5k. Happy for you, you deserve to be considered among the current best
8. Leftiez vs 9. Tesung - I have to say it's a happy moment for me to see both you and Shoka here. I'm proud. Shoka and Leftiez both joined my Afrabs team on the same year. Unlike Shoka I didn't have much hope for Leftiez. I was hard on him. It's amazing how much he progressed over the last years. It's amazing but it doesn't surprise me because I know exactly how much effort he puts. No one works harder than Leftiez. He can beat anyone he wants to beat. I really hope to see one of you or Shoka winning this trophy. I swear I'll be as happy as I would be if I win it.

4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - I respect someone who joins a tour and loses the first round on purpose to make it more likely to avoid / get certain opponents (via win %), that's some 2012 Olympic badminton shit <-- edit: to clarify this is not sarcasm, I do respect that o-o
I never lost a match in my life on purpose. Yes I was avoiding a r2 match up with McMeghan cause I didn't want to repeat what happened last time and eliminate him again. But I had to win 5 matches ( not lose ). Look up my replay of yesterday I was mad as fuck for getting haxed. Thankfully PDC is a shitty player and won a lot of his games because of byes.

Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. Ox The Fox
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$

1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 15. xtra$hine
2. Cosine180 vs. 16. MetalGro$$
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - Predictions are more important than frenchdship, but please prove me wrong
6. McMeghan vs 11. Reymedy
7. PDC vs 10. Century Express
8. Leftiez vs 9. Tesung

Unamed

Soupe de Caca
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
The person who will take this avy http://i.imgur.com/JIGUURd.png will win this ST so far so if it's not late, take this avy guys, the look of this guy will transfer you so much power that you'll be unhaxxable and you'll have me as your fanboy number one, cheering for you every match.

Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$

3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada : pls rekt this guy Sweepage he promised me to take the old man avy but he lured me, I swear you'll 6-0 him easy.
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Ox The Fox vs. xtra$hine
xtra$hine vs. MetalGro$$

3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
4. Sweepage vs. 13. Cicada - hf Sweep, hope we'll have some clean games :]
6. McMeghan vs. 11. Reymedy - can't decide ;_;
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

A lot of newcomers this season, definitely want to watch Leftiez vs. Tesung and McM vs. Rey. Good luck to my francophones mates (not for Leftiez tho, always funny to see him fail ;]) and gratz to everyone who made it !

(s/o to PNF for the trainer avy, Sud-bEst^^)

Last edited:
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. xtra$hine
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. MetalGro$$
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
1. Pokémaniac Livio vs. 16. xtra$hine
2. Cosine180 vs. 15. MetalGro$$
3. TDK vs. 14. Shoka
8. Leftiez vs. 9. Tesung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)