NOC Neighborhood NOC Mafia / mafia win congrats eo lightwolf and rssp1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the whole idea of the mafia neighborhood was to give the mafia a chance to make "plays" i.e. set it up to perhaps bus one of their team members, or recruit villagers to confuse them etc. Basically, it could've been used a lot of ways to disguise themselves. On the other hand, it could also be entirely ignored, which I don't think is a terrible idea either. I put in the neighborhood checker to guard against that, in the sense that I felt that the checker would basically become an inspector - it wouldn't look very good to be found out as part of a neighborhood that wasn't really well known about (which the others seemed like they were). Nevertheless, UTO died before he could share that information, which was unfortunate as otherwise, I think that info might've shaken up the game a lot.

I don't see how the mafia wins this. We still had a chance, however small that was (I was expecting rssp1 to be lynched). Anyway, what are the power roles of this game, Jalmont? Also, one of you mafia should have left the neighborhood and joined another one. There's not much difference, anyway.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This game was pretty sad, people just abandoned it completely and never posted.

Props to LW and TIO who actually posted a fair amount and tried to keep things going.

I had Eo and LW pegged as mafia, I can't remember if I suspected rssp1 as well or not. But the first two were my top scum guesses.

A shame the village wasn't interested in trying/NOCing it up except for TIO, but good on him for sticking with it regardless.

Oh LW you voted immediately in LYLO when you should have been more careful.

That made it so either you or rssp1 had to be mafia.

But it's ok bbygirl you deserve your win

So, in order of TOWN to SCUM I have:

More Cowbell > The Idiotic One > Steamroll > acidphoenix > Eo Ut Mortus > LightWolf > rssp1
True winner right here

Anyways, well played everyone; I enjoyed playing and I enjoyed the neighborhood mechanic, though the game was plagued by inactivity, sadly. It took us quite some time to find out who approximately where mafia, and I think that with more activity we may still have stood a chance. A mafia victory at this point in the game makes more sense, though, since the mafia did quite a bit better overall (up to this part of the game, at least).

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
neighbourhood checker couldn't have done nothing about us, it would be pretty darn farfetched to assume all mafias were in the same one.

Also no this was p much set to be a village win at that point, which is why I wanted activity so much, because I didn't want to only win because the rest of the game isn't actually talking.

I also admit I overlooked the fact that I could have cost the village the game if rssp1 was good scenario, but that was out of villagewolf frustration rather than mafiawolf not caring about that considering the whole game died the second it way announced day before was mylo and I was adamant to not let all said the day before ignored.

Also the mafia suffered the most from inactivity simply because if villagers don't fuck up we can't win, and most of the village left just really refused to do much. I mean till LYLO only MC and me did anything meaningful as far as trying to go for people. Also we need anon NOC games in the future so I'm not instantly handicapped lol.

I figured the mafia should win since they were closer to winning then the village. Could the village have won? Yeah, but that wasn't going to happen considering half the villagers were afk. The mafia weren't great either considering bar lightwolf they were pretty inactive too.

all the remaining villagers are vanilla townie or some neighborhood variant of that (eg neighborizer etc) while lightwolf was a tracker.

i'm also inclined to say that no one gains from inactivity and everyone suffers. if there are no villagers to vote people, they can't really lynch people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)