Monotype Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined pretty early.. It was like 3days before the start... Nah I'm just mad cause the only players I see actually in the tour seem to be the good ones...

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I joined pretty early.. It was like 3days before the start... Nah I'm just mad cause the only players I see actually in the tour seem to be the good ones...
You joined Monday morning, after the deadline I originally posted. I tried to advertise the tour to get it up to 128 people that morning so we wouldn't have so many subs, but was unsuccessful.

I did randomized picks for the final 36 spots in the tour as is outlined in the tournament rules and guidelines. The only people not included in that were me (I love playing mono, but won't take someone else's spot since I'm host) and the two subs above me (b/c they signed up after I did the randomized list).

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Friendly reminder about activity. I'm going to make subs for inactive players tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)