Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a Mild Hoopa have any usage for competitive play?

I've just started soft resetting and got one with 31/31/31/29/27/31 and I'm leaning on tossing but kinda want a few opinions first.

Anyone have a spitback Female Slack Off/Whirlwind/Curse Hippopotas? IVs don't need to be perfect since I'm breeding it (nature too since I have an Impish male Chesnaught to breed with it).

Also looking for a spitback Impish Mandibuzz (no egg moves needed).

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I just reset myself a Raikou:
Nature: Timid
IVs: 30 / 18,19 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)

The HP IV being 30 doesn't matter for lvl 50 battles, right? And can the somewhat high attack IV be overlooked?
Nice Raikou!

At level 50, the 30s in the HP and Def IVs mean is that you'll gain an extra stat point at 8, 16, 24 ... 248 EVs invested instead of 4, 12, 20 ... 252 EVs for 31 IVs. So yes, uninvested, the 30 IV in HP will yield the same level 50 HP as will a 31. But make sure, if you are doing an offensive 252 SpA, 252 Speed EV spread, that you put the extra 4 EV into SpD, since those 4 EV won't increase your HP or Def stats due to their IVs of 30.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thanks! Are the positive speed natures the most reliable? Or does stuff such as Rash/Mild/Naughty have just as much usage?
Depends on what you want to do with it. +Spe natures means it can outrun more, and possibly outrun, and KO threats, but at the same time, it means more stuff can survive attacks because it's not hitting as hard, while +Atk/SpA natures means it hits harder, at the cost of outrunning certain Pokemon.

Depends on what you want to do with it. +Spe natures means it can outrun more, and possibly outrun, and KO threats, but at the same time, it means more stuff can survive attacks because it's not hitting as hard, while +Atk/SpA natures means it hits harder, at the cost of outrunning certain Pokemon.
Ahh I see, but since Hoopa has a high Special Defence stat, would it be contradicting to have a -SpD nature?

Can somebody teach my 139 speed Smeargle Dark Void so I can softreset Virizion?

I can offer in exchange for that any of the following:
- 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Phione
- 31/31/31/31/31/X Relaxed Unaware female Wooper with Curse + Recover
- shiny Modest Male Mareep with Agility and 3 other egg-moves I am lazy to write down
- shiny Jolly Male/Female Heracross in a Love Ball with Rock Blast
- shiny Bold Female Shuckle in a Net Ball
- shiny Male Care Drillbur with 4 egg-moves
- maybe an item

The shinies don't have competitively viable ivs but they have some 31 ivs at the very least if you want to use them for breeding which I doubt.

Nevermind, I taught it Thunderwave.

Last edited:
Can somebody teach my 139 speed Smeargle Dark Void so I can softreset Virizion?

I can offer in exchange for that any of the following:
- 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Phione
- 31/31/31/31/31/X Relaxed Unaware female Wooper with Curse + Recover
- shiny Modest Male Mareep with Agility and 3 other egg-moves I am lazy to write down
- shiny Jolly Male/Female Heracross in a Love Ball with Rock Blast
- shiny Bold Female Shuckle in a Net Ball
- shiny Male Care Drillbur with 4 egg-moves
- maybe an item

The shinies don't have competitively viable ivs but they have some 31 ivs at the very least if you want to use them for breeding which I doubt.
I suggest teaching the Smeargle Thunder Wave or Glare. Dark Void doesn't have perfect accuracy and it is a volatile status move so it can eb annoying to use. Paralysis can't be removed and twave is 100 accurate.

If you really want to use a sleep inducing move I can give you a smeargle that has soak+spore for free.

Does anyone have spitbacks of a Friend Ball Skarmory & a Dusk Ball HA DRAGONITE (line)? Please CMT

Helped!

Last edited:
Does anyone have spitbacks of a Friend Ball Skarmory & a Dusk Ball HA DRAGONITE (line)? Please CMT
I'm too lazy to breed a spitback, but if you take a clone of my 5IV female Dusk Ball HA Dratini, you can have it for free.

It's 5IV Adamant, female, has the HA and probably four eggs moves. Though you'll need to Heart Scale those, since it leveled up in the day care.

I'm too lazy to breed a spitback, but if you take a clone of my 5IV female Dusk Ball HA Dratini, you can have it for free.

It's 5IV Adamant, female, has the HA and probably four eggs moves. Though you'll need to Heart Scale those, since it leveled up in the day care.
That would be brilliant! Thanks very much!

Can I trade my Haunter back and forth with someone so I can get a Gengar?

Trade made, thanks Lean!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)