Monotype Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acast

Ghost of a Forum Mod & PS Room Owner
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm going to call activity on my opponent, Holiano. I wanted to give him a few days since I was so late in contacting him, but I haven't gotten any response after posting on his profile. Hopefully there's enough time to sub someone in for him.

Calling activity against kyorem, no response since Saturday (the day I contacted) and he hasnt been on Smogon since last monday. I'd be fine if you sub him out.

Last edited:
Freeroamer hasn't been able to show on two supposedly set times (Monday, when he said my morning, and this morning, when he said he'd be available around the same time but left early and didn't even give me enough time to wake up) in addition to not being available last week. Check the wall posts. Requesting Activity or extension (the earliest we could play is this Thursday), though the former is preferred in respect to other players in the tour waiting for the next round. If possible, a quick sub would be nice as long as we could battle today, as I won't be able to play tomorrow morning before the deadline. I'm meeting someone else for another tour around 8PM EST later tonight and will be available to play for this one for a long while.

I was working all those days too. And you clearly stated my Monday morning and gave the time for this morning as well, but didn't give enough time.

Glad you were still on today though.

Confirming the lost.

*Edit*

Host can disregard the request above obviously.

Last edited:

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
focus miss oof. almost overcame the cteam and hax boys, truly unfortunate and nothing we could do.

Thanks omnijew for holding and letting us join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)