ORAS Ubers Ubers Team rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uber
Ubers is the most inclusive of Smogon's tiers, allowing the use of any Pokémon species. Only abilities and tactics that have been proven to be uncompetitive are banned from use. Ubers is not influenced by Pokémon usage in OU, UU, RU, or NU, and the usage of Pokémon in Ubers has no influence on the compositions of those tiers.i use

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Level: 9999
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Solar Beam
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Origin Pulse
- Roar
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 SpD
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Ingrain

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Mewtwonite Y
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Psystrike
- Aura Sphere

Ho-Oh @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extrasensory
- Brave Bird
- Giga Drain

Darkrai @ Black Glasses
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Poison Jab

what do you guys thing( rat-it )

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there! Ubers team should be posted in the Other Teams subforum, not here. I've moved it for you this time but keep it in mind in the future. You also need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles as required by the RMT rules, so I'll have to lock this for the time being. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require before posting a thread here. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)