Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a safari with poliwhirl? Making a rain team, so I need dat drizzle.
I have a couple in my thread I could give you to help start up if you'd like, but you're gonna have to be patient, probs can't trade before Sunday... :/
I'm pretty sure someone will help you before then if you're cool doing the breeding on your own? Otherwise, offer still stands :)

Can someone explain me how does save states work with the time machine method? Like if I save with a good spread and then restore, will the next egg have the same TSV? Does the TSV change everytime?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone explain me how does save states work with the time machine method? Like if I save with a good spread and then restore, will the next egg have the same TSV? Does the TSV change everytime?
I think this is explained in the guide in my signature.

But... If you are implementing any method which increases the chances of a shiny (masuda method, shiny charm or both), then the TSV will be fixed [each one of these will be fixed to a different value]. If you have none of the above, then the TSV will change each time.

Disclaimer: When I say different, I mean can be different. Obviously there's a (very) small chance they'll be the same, but that happening is coincidental.

Looking for this pokemon:

A Non-shiny Wingull/Pelipper (Bold)
Pokeball: Lure Ball / Dive ball / etc
Ability: Keen Eyes
IV Set: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Roost, Scald, Hurricane

I prefer it to be non-shiny but if you only have a shiny (even if it's in a different pokeball), that's fine with me.

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

Hey, folks.

I am looking for a Lucario Mega Stone and a Garchomp Mega Stone. I have plenty of other items to offer, and I have a lot of HA Pokemon as well.

Keep or toss?
Rayquaza
Adamant Nature
30/31/31/31/31/25
If only the Sp. Atk and Speed were switched.
If the Attack is anything less than 259 and Speed is less than 159, toss it. (when going for Adamant nature) You can still use a Prankster Sableye with Pain Split holding an Air Balloon to check both HP and Speed. (same as the one Buckert's guide recommends, just only invest 32 EV's in Speed)

If the Attack is anything less than 259 and Speed is less than 159, toss it. (when going for Adamant nature) You can still use a Prankster Sableye with Pain Split holding an Air Balloon to check both HP and Speed. (same as the one Buckert's guide recommends, just only invest 32 EV's in Speed)
Thanks! I tossed it. I've been trying to figure out the Sableye spread for a neutral nature, and this helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)