ORAS Team Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirming, gg. crit was bleh but i deserved to lose that anyway for going florg and not sacking the mence

Shiny Girl and I were on diff servers and we both didn't tell the other which server we were on, our alts and such, until I did 2 hours later. Did mess up by not dm'ing earlier but same goes for my opp. Willing to play whenever.

So I tried scheduling with teso24 and we agreed on either Friday (my night) or Sunday (my morning) early on in the week, however, my uncle just passed away, my schedule changed drastically so I suggested a change to Saturday night but he said he couldn't make it and that's fine, so I was online the whole of my Friday night ( 8pm - 1am ) but he didn't turn up and because of the incident that happened to me, I will not be able to play on our second scheduled time ( Sunday morning ). We're currently working on another schedule but an extension would be much needed. Thanks
yeah something like that happend so the extension would be good

lost sorry my team i did what i could, but i choked a lot and the plays of my adversary, well played cosine180, really strong adversary, u r really good, sorry to everyone in my team again

Activity. I only will be able to play during the night this weekend. My opponent asked for an extension during the first days of the round but I won't be able to play until the 3rd due some personal problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)