About my failed suicide attempt and clearing up why ppl think I'm dead (Monte)

SSFM

Banned deucer.
Sup, I'm monte, I'm unfortunately on an alternate account because my main account is glitchy and is really slow (if you guys think I'm making this up honestly I can give you guys the password, it's not pretty).

So yeah, people think I'm dead, its probably due to a reddit thread by my friend, and a video. I want to tell you guys that I just had a failed suicide attempt. So don't worry I'm not dead lol. The video I uploaded was a scheduled video since I assumed the suicide would work out, it didn't, but I didn't cancel the video upload due to me getting hospitalized then going to a therapist.

Considering I'm currently banned from the forums (yeah I think so at least) I think I should be banned like 2 weeks after this thread or however long it takes to answer questions about my failed suicide.

Sorry for not telling you guys sooner, I forgot smogon existed not even kidding. Way too busy with therapy, work and even just other games to remember about this place unfortunately.

Depression isn't a joke, take it from me, still kind of struggling with me but I'm getting help, if you're thinking of commiting suicide, please take the time and effort to call
1-800-273-TALK(8255) if you're having troubles now that I had and have of depression. Killing yourself isn't the way to go. Please get help.

thats all, thanks for readin buds-
a much more chill Monte

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm glad that you're not dead and that you've realised it is not the answer.
You can now freely use your account back with normality if you wish, just contact me and I'll get rid of this one.

Anyway, if you decide to just go away, which is understandable, best of luck IRL.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if you saw that thread we made when we found out, a lot of us felt for you man. Glad you're doing much better, life isn't always easy but it's worth living.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Damn son, glad you're alive. Suicide is not the way to go (Looking at you Azelf)
I also suffer from depression, so I know how you feel.

Last edited:

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
now that your among the living again seize the day, live life to the fullest! Take the time to find something your passionate about then do it. What makes people happy is human interaction and working towards a goal. In the words of shilabouff "Just do it! Make your dreams come true!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)