ORAS UU Dark Asians (thanks AM for the name)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For those interested in the origin of the name, I had no creativity so I asked on Skype:

[28/11/2015 10:49:06 PM] AM: they all look asians
[28/11/2015 10:49:09 PM] AM: half of them are dark
[28/11/2015 10:49:21 PM] AM: and the ones that aren't dark can represent tourists

Another suggestion was Asian Invasion. Thanks Kreme. Glad to know that my whole presence symbolises "Asian".

IᑎTᖇOᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎ

Hey everyone, Eyan here. I've been playing UU for a while now, and have wanted to make an RMT for a long time. Anyway, for those who know me, offense is my primary playstyle, and is the one I find most effective in the current metagame. However, I decided to go into more of a semi-stall route with this team. I originally scrapped it due to the team either having no rocks, or just losing to too many top tier threats. I eventually got back to the team when I had to build for a tournament, and it ended up faring pretty well outside of it too. I don't care much about ladder ratings, but I was about top 10 before the ladder reset, if that means anything. Anyway, on to the team.

TEᗩᗰ ᗪEᐯEᒪOᑭᗰEᑎT

My original idea was to build around a core of wish passing Umbreon, Calm Mind Florges, and standard Mega Aggron. Florges + Aggron by itself was already pretty effective on its own as a defensive core, but I wanted to take advantage of CM Florges's ability to decimate balance teams so I tossed in an Umbreon, while still retaining relatively good synergy.

Florges on its own was definitely not enough to deal with Fighting-types which threatened the other two members of the core. Heracross put a lot o pressure on Florges, and Pokemon like Cobalion and Toxicroak could absolutely decimate all 3 members. Fat Salamence was a pretty no brainer here since it's a very solid fighting switchin and acted as the defogger my team needed.

Suicune (specifically the Rest Sleep Talk Roar variant) was added as my main switchin to Feraligatr, DD Salamence, etc. Really bulky phazer that's supported by a cleric. Solid when it comes down to it.

This was where I got the initial block in building. No matter what Pokemon I slapped in that last slot, I always seemed to be weak to too many things, Mega Beedrill VoltTurn, Snorlax, CroCune / CM Roar Cune, Sub CM Chandelure to name a few.

Coming back to the team, I realised that replacing Aggron with Doublade was a good step. It dealt with Snorlax, checked weakened Chandelure and Beedrill while still dealing with Fairies. It fit perfectly.

Replacing Aggron meant that my team currently lacked Stealth Rock, and there was still the issue of being weak to VoltTurn due to not having Electric resist. Seismitoad did just that, with the added benefit of putting more pressure on Suicune with Water Absorb. It's still a threat but I have to play around it differently depending on the set ( explained later in the threat list ). I didn't lose too much from removing Suicune since I could make Salamence my phazer, and Entei wasn't a big issue.

Finally, I added Pursuit Mega Aerodactyl as my last member due to its ability to Pursuit trap Chandelure and Mega Beedrill. I had a mega slot open and the team could use at least some speed control at this point anyway.

TᕼE TEᗩᗰ

ᗪETᗩIᒪEᗪ ᗩᑎᗩᒪYᔕEᔕ

Umbreon @
| Synchronize
Calm | 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
IVs: 0 Atk

• Foul Play
  • Wish
  • Protect
  • Toxic
Umbreon is pretty much the Pokemon I'd be switching into the most in any situation. With it's really good bulk even if it's on the uninvested side, it's rarely in any danger of getting knocked out on the switch in. I chose to go for the specially defensive variant over the increasingly common physically defensive variant because Umbreon is really my only safe switchin for Nidoqueen / Nidoking, and I can play around physically defensive threats more easily. Of course it also takes some of the pressure off Florges in checking other special attackers like Blastoise. The moveset I'm running is pretty standard - Foul Play for STAB and is basically the best offensive move you'd give Umbreon. Wish is essential for keeping itself and team members that lack recovery healthy (Seismitoad and Doublade). Protect does two things, it ensures you get your wishes safely, and scouts for your opponent's movesets, especially on Choice locked Pokemon. A ton of people like to take advantage of the relatively passive nature of these teams, so scouting is very important. Toxic helps to wear opposing Pokemon down, although it's really just a filler slot since I already have Aromatherapy on Florges. Toxic works pretty nicely in conjunction with Protect though.

other options:
  • Physically Defensive - would require you playing around the nidos way more. On the other hand, it'd give you a pretty solid check/counter to Mamoswine / Feraligatr / DD Mence. This would require running some SpDef on Florges.
  • Moonlight - it's always going to be annoying when you try to Wish up you Umbreon to full, but an opposing phazer like Swampert roars you out and prevents you from doing so. Moonlight prevents this from happening. You could run this over Protect or Toxic. It's mainly preference.
  • Sucker Punch - I would only ever consider this an option if you're running the physically defensive spread. This is to better deal with DD Feraligatr. In the situation where Umbreon switches into Feraligatr on the DD, Waterfall 2HKOs, while Foul Play doesn't OHKO. Sucker Punch takes the weakened gatr by surprise and removes a huge threat. But again, Feraligatr can be played around regardless.
  • Baton Pass - this is useful for passing wishes. The idea is to take a hit from the opposing Pokemon and baton pass out safely into something that you want healthy, or something that can force the opposing thing out.
  • Taunt with 252 HP / 160 SpD / 96 Spe with Calm Nature - Outspeeds Florges and Jellicent to be able to taunt them. Also taunts Reuniclus so it's unable to set up on you. [thanks to Do A Bibarel for the suggestion]
  • Mandibuzz - I have experimented with Mandibuzz in this slot, and it's produced pretty good results. Standard set with Roost / Knock Off / Taunt / Defog with 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52 Spe Careful Nature works, and makes the team less weak to Suicune which is greatly appreciated. It also alleviates the reliance on Doublade to check Snorlax and CM Florges so losing the wish passer is too huge. On the flip side, playing around Nidos gets more annoying and makes the team even more weak to Mamoswine. Salamence would probably be replaced in that case.
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Umbreon: 211-250 (53.5 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 0- Atk Umbreon Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Feraligatr: 220-259 (70.7 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Florges @
| Flower Veil
Bold | 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe

• Moonblast
  • Synthesis
  • Aromatherapy
  • Calm Mind
Florges is the main win condition on this team. That said, I usually don't need to set up with it. It's main job here is to deal with Hydreigon, special Salamence, all variants of Mega Blastoise, as well as providing cleric support. Against balance teams though, it's a good idea to keep this healthy as much as possible while you weaken the opponent's offensive backbone. Once that's done, CM Florges can easily set up and run through. EVs and moves are all pretty standard here. I'm running max defense just to be able to switch into fighting spam better from Heracross better, and take hits from non-banded Krookodile. Even without special defense investment, Florges's natural bulk is usually sufficient, and it's further supplemented by Calm Mind. Umbreon shares the burden of tanking special hits anyway. Aromatherapy provides the essential cleric support since the team doesn't really appreciate being worn down by status ailments, and it also allows Florges to set up on defensive Pokemon, whose only way of touching Florges is to Toxic and stall it out. Moonblast is for the obligatory STAB move, and Synthesis is the most reliable recovery Florges gets.

other options :

• Specially Defensive - this change is highly recommended if you decided to run physically defensive Umbreon. At that point, you'd have so much physical bulk, but so pressured on the special side. Changing to an EV spread of 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD with a Calm Nature would help to alleviate some of that, allowing Florges to better take on Mega Blastoise and company.

Doublade @
| No Guard
Adamant | 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

• Iron Head
  • Swords Dance
  • Shadow Sneak
  • Sacred Sword
Doublade was chosen as my team's fairy switchin, checking opposing CM Florges and Slurpuff, which are huge threats to the team otherwise. Iron Head is the needed Steel-type STAB move to effectively check them. Sacred Sword is the move that prevents me from getting swept by CurseLax (although the standard variant can't touch Doublade). Priority in Shadow Sneak is always useful for picking off weakened Pokemon like Chandelure at about 60% or less. Swords Dance puts a ton of pressure on opposing teams, and can also perform a mini end-game sweep with Shadow Sneak. EVs are standard to hit hard while retaining bulk, supported by the Eviolite. Doublade most commonly switches into Florges and Cobalion. These Pokemon can't afford to stay in since they're literal setup fodder, which forces them to directly attack you after switching out into the appropriate check/counter. This allows for a pretty easy switch into Umbreon / Florges to go for a Wish / Aromatherapy respectively, which is generally how I utilise Doublade early on. Since Moonblast from Florges does 20% min and Doublade lacks any form of recovery, passing wishes to it is important regardless.

other options:

• There aren't really other options you'd run for this Pokemon. Everything is standard, and all of them are pretty important. I guess you could run Gyro Ball over Iron Head to better check DD Iron Tail Salamence, but Gyro Ball Doublade really can't check CM Florges, making that choice not really worth it unless you made the Mandibuzz > Umbreon swap.

Salamence @
| Intimidate
Impish | 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe

• Dragon Tail
  • Defog
  • Roost
  • Flamethrower
Salamence acts as hazard control for the team, as well as a phazer. It synergises very well with the other Pokemon, coming into Cobalion, Doublade, Mega Beedrill to Defog away hazards or shuffle the opposing team where necessary. Intimidate also comes in handy when pivoting around, making once huge physical threats to the team much more manageable. Roost is of course there for the longevity. Flamethrower was chosen as the last move to hit the aforementioned Cobalion and Doublade, Lucario, as well as Mega Aggron and Forretress to limit their opportunities to set hazards. The 24 speed is to outrun Adamant Honchkrow, which is a pretty arbitrary benchmark, but I didn't see the need to run any more speed than that. I could have decided to go with 136 speed Jolly to outspeed Heracross, but it wasn't really a threat that I needed to specifically run more speed for. Rest of the EVs are just distributed to HP and defense to maximise bulk.

Seismitoad @
| Water Absorb
Relaxed | 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD

• Scald
  • Knock Off
  • Earthquake
  • Stealth Rock
Seismitoad is my Stealth Rock user, as well as my primary Scald switchin. Water Absorb is honestly such a blessing, which gives Seismitoad so many chances to get up rocks, or get a Knock Off in. My team had also lacked an Electric resistance, so this covers that nicely. Seismitoad is one of 3 Pokemon that I tend to pivot around when dealing with Feraligatr (others being Umbreon and Salamence), and is also my only answer to Suicune. I know that this does not actually deal with Suicune but helps to lessen the issues with it, and the fact that Roar Cune is becoming increasingly prominent over CroCune makes it less problematic. Scald is there because Water STAB + chance to burn, so why not. Earthquake for dual STAB. Knock Off gives it more utility where getting rid of the opposing Pokemon's items makes wearing them down much easier. The 200 HP EVs give Seismitoad a Leftovers number, maximum defense investment to take some hits from Feraligatr, and the rest just dumped into special defense. Since this Pokemon would rather not sacrifice either of its offenses, nor its defenses, it runs a Relaxed Nature.

other options:

• Sassy Nature with 200 HP / 56 Def / 252 SpD - Used for more special bulk like setting up rocks more easily vs Nidoqueen.
  • Toxic - I love the utility in Knock Off, but Toxic can be beneficial too. Even getting rid of Earthquake wouldn't be that bad of an idea for this team. I like the current moveset though.
  • Power-Up Punch -This is honestly more of a gimmick than an actual suggestion, but it has pulled through for me when I tested it out. I only tried using this due to my great Suicune weakness, and this set would beat it one on one, which gives my team a proper answer to it in a last Pokemon situation. Chances are if you play well, you should be able to still deal with Suicune regardless. This is just something fun to mess around with.
  • Earth Power - Both are good choices for Ground STAB. Earth Power hits Doublade and Cobalion harder, while Earthquake hits Tentacruel for more. Preference, really.

Aerodactyl-Mega @
| Unnerve --> Tough Claws
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

• Wing Attack
  • Stone Edge
  • Pursuit
  • Roost
Aerodactyl was slapped on pretty late, but it really ties the entire team together, and patches a bunch of the main loopholes. Mega Beedrill? Check. Chandelure? Check. Pursuit trapping and getting rid of the those Pokemon is huge, removing 2 huge threats to the main win condition of the team in Florges, definitely propagating the aim of the team. It also weakens Crobat, another common Florges check, limiting its switchins when rocks are up. Mega Aerodactyl provided some much needed speed control, as well as checking Shaymin with the Tough Claws boosted Wing Attack. Before then, with enough special defense drops from Seed Flare, Shaymin could pretty much run through the team without much effort. Stone Edge is there for secondary STAB that can check Entei, neutral Salamence, and the new threat of Zapdos. Roost for the longevity. I chose to run 252 Atk / 252 Spe instead of a bulky variant because of Pursuit. Even if they choose to stay in, Mega Aerodactyl can 2HKO Mega Beedrill / Chandelure with it, so outspeeding them is pretty important as well.

other options:

• Aqua Tail - Theoretically you could forego Stone Edge for Aqua Tail to have a soft Mamoswine check if you're healthy enough. Aqua Tail also hits Entei so that's covered. Leaving Aerodactyl walled by Zapdos is pretty annoying though even though Umbreon and Florges are pretty free switches regardless of Zapdos variant. Hence why I kept Stone Edge.

TᕼᖇEᗩTᔕ & ᕼOᗯ I ᗪEᗩᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼEᗰ

Suicune is hands down the biggest threat to the team. As you can see, I really can't do much against it and my only "answer" is Seismitoad. However, the way you play around it depends on its set.
  • CroCune / RoarCM - switch into Seismitoad, knock off its Leftovers and continuously phaze it out with Salamence. The idea is forcing it to continuously take damage, and go from there. Whatever you do, do not let it end up in a last Pokemon situation against you.
  • RoarCune - I see this variant a lot more now, and I'm not surprised. This comes off as a form of relief to me since it's way easier to deal with. Just like before, I can't do much to it, but RoarCune can't beat my entire team as a last Pokemon, and it just loses to Florges at that point, so I have to keep that alive.

Basically strong physical attackers and setup sweepers. Dealing with these in general requires pivoting from one Pokemon to another.
  • DD Feraligatr - Pivoting between Intimidate FatMence, Seismitoad, and Umbreon. Knock Off the Life Orb with Seismitoad if you have the chance. Also, keep in mind that Mega Aerodactyl still outspeeds +1 Feraligatr.
  • SD Feraligatr - Same as DD, except Mega Aerodactyl can't pick Feraligatr off due to Aqua Jet. These usually don't run Ice Punch, which makes it easier for Salamence to switch into it though.
  • DD Salamence - standard Outrage / Earthquake / Iron Tail variants get stopped by the combination of Doublade / Salamence / Florges. At times, this might require you to sack Salamence in order to force them to Outrage and revenge kill with Florges. Other DD variants either don't knock out Umbreon, or don't carry Iron Tail for Florges.
  • Mamoswine - no setup needed. Messes up every single member of my team if it's played well. Pivoting between Salamence, Doublade, Umbreon, and Seismitoad is pretty much a necessity.

Stallbreaker Pokemon. Not surprising that these would cause issues. Mandibuzz isn't too bad since I have Aerodactyl (but the ones that carry Foul Play AND Taunt are something else). A little sad though that Florges can't beat Taunt Mandibuzz without getting off CMs first. Jellicent is a huge pain, and beating it usually involves setting up with Doublade while it's weakened and picking it off. It's also pretty pressured by Aerodactyl. Most teams I've seen that carry Jellicent tend to switch it directly in. Either that, or their usual Aerodactyl switchins are easily worn down, such as Cobalion. Catching both these stallbreakers on the switchin with a Toxic on Umbreon is really good too so they can't just sit there and mess up my team all day.

ᑕOᑎᑕᒪᑌᔕIOᑎ

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this RMT of mine. From the way I see it, stall or semi-stall isn't an archetype that can be played completely passively anymore, at least in this tier, due to the insane power creep and number of threats. I picked and chose what I wanted to be able to effectively counter, while using figuring out ways of playing around those that weren't as covered. If you do decide to try this team out, always consider the balance between the safe play, and the obvious play, when deciding what move to go for. Otherwise, you're just going to be taking unnecessary risks or get overwhelmed by the opposing team.

IᗰᑭOᖇTᗩᗷᒪE

Leaving this here for those who want to test the team out.
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Foul Play
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Synthesis
- Heal Bell

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword

Salamence @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Roost
- Flamethrower
- Defog

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wing Attack
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Pursuit

ᔕᕼOᑌTOᑌTᔕ

AM : Thanks for the name for the RMT, and for always believing in my Asian chi!

Kreme : Biggest shitstain in the world, but cool guy who gets points for being in my timezone

Starmei : Resident Hippo and memer. RIP your initial ULT ladder run score, but we can always ghost you back to the top like the lords we are

Trinitrotoluene : Hope you're proud of me that I got my RMT done before you got your shoutouts in the previous RMT done n_n Come back please.

Hairy Toenail : You actually helped tweak the team a while back when I was perfecting the team to play Kreme with, so thanks a bunch. You need to regain your ULT crown man

Snowy. : yung snowy, we need more ladder sessions. that's honestly most of the entertainment I get nowadays.

Feliburn and Blitzamirin for being cute and special snowflakes

petyer because he made me

Dell for existing!

Winry cute resident weeb ~ you were supposed to be the Florges but I think nicknames look bad on RMTs, so sorry :P

Arifeen for being annoying bout it. Shoutout to you for being the person who suggested defensive Florges on HO

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
This is a very good semi-stall team, and outside of the weaknesses you listed I don't see anything that this straight up loses to. Some combination of Mons can be threatening like CM Reuniclus + Band Krook to trap Doublade, for example, can give you a very hard time. Jellicent is also a massive pain as you mentioned, so maybe you can try Taunt > Toxic on Umbreon with a spread of 252 HP / 160+ SpD / 96 Spe. The speed creeps Florges, which Jellicent also creeps so you can outspeed Jelly and taunt it. Taunt also stops Reuniclus from setting up, giving you a secondary check to the standard variants without leaving Doublade susceptible to being worn down by Pursuit. You might want to creep a bit more just in case.

Other than that I have nothing. Maybe Earth Power over EQ on Seismitoad in case you get burned.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is a very good semi-stall team, and outside of the weaknesses you listed I don't see anything that this straight up loses to. Some combination of Mons can be threatening like CM Reuniclus + Band Krook to trap Doublade, for example, can give you a very hard time. Jellicent is also a massive pain as you mentioned, so maybe you can try Taunt > Toxic on Umbreon with a spread of 252 HP / 160+ SpD / 96 Spe. The speed creeps Florges, which Jellicent also creeps so you can outspeed Jelly and taunt it. Taunt also stops Reuniclus from setting up, giving you a secondary check to the standard variants without leaving Doublade susceptible to being worn down by Pursuit. You might want to creep a bit more just in case.

Other than that I have nothing. Maybe Earth Power over EQ on Seismitoad in case you get burned.
I was already considering Earth Power over EQ, although the Scald immunity does severely reduce the chances of Seismitoad getting burned. Taunt Umbreon is cool, and I've wanted to mess around with it, so I'll try that out and see how it works. Thanks for the spread fren.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey Eyan! This looks like an amazingly fun team and I am excited to rate it for you!
  • First off, Toxicroak > Salamence may seem like a really bold choice, but having 2 SR weak mons, with one them being your Defogger, pressures you to Defog constantly. Another reason for the change is, like you said, Suicune is a huge threat to this team (Feraligatr as well to a lesser extent) and Toxicroak takes care of CroCune while also being able to whittle down RoarCune even if it can't freely setup. Now bear with me when I say this, but I honestly feel like the bulky variant is the way to go as it becomes a better check to Gatr at the loss of being able to revenge kill Mamoswine (who still does a ton with Adamant Life Orb Ice Shard anyways). The bulky variant can also beat up Doublade who normally would wall and setup on normal Toxicroak. Toxicroak also gives you a way to absorb Toxic Spikes should they happen to be up.
Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
Ability: Guts
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off

• Now with the above change, Seismitoad isn't as needed for a Cune check which is why I am suggesting Swampert > Seismitoad as this gives you a better physical wall (to somewhat replace bulky Mence) that provides Stealth Rock and phazing via Roar.
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

• Now, with you lack a way of controlling entry hazards, I suggest putting Forretress > Doublade as Forretress provides a slow Volt Switch to safely bring in Mega Aeodactyl to Pursuit trap Mega Beedrill and Chandelure while also bringing in bulky Toxicroak. Forretress also provides Spikes support, which further pressures your opponent to be reliant on bringing their spinner or Defogger out, wearing them down as most lack reliable recovery or are weak to Stealth Rock. The reason I feel this change is better than keeping Doublade and running Mandibuzz > Umbreon is that Doublade gets worn down without being backed by a WishPasser meaning eventually Slurpuff can setup and sweep whereas keeping Umbreon and going with Forretress pressures your opponent with hazards, gives you spin > Defog allowing you to keep up your hazards, and can reliably heal up Forretress with Forretress switching into physical attackers for Umbreon, allowing Forretress to consistently check Slurpuff.
Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

I really like the team as is and honestly just gave suggestions I thought would help with the threatlist. Overall, good looking team and I hope you enjoy my rate! :)

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello Eyan, I think your team is really cool and very difficult to break down.I've been using your team to ladder and I really love it But as you've said you do have problems with both Feraligatr and Mamoswine. One Solution to this is to make Umbreon physically defensive and also replace Doublade with Escavalier. PhyDef Umbreon deals with Gatr really well and its a really slick mon in conjuction with Foul Play. What escavalier does is replace Doublade and solves a more Spdef role and is capable of beating both Reuniclus and Florges with ease. Unfortunately this means that you will have to change toxic to taunt on Umbreon to handle Snorlax better although you could handle it through phazing and using Escavalier to set up on it first to beat. Toxic could be used as a suprise for stallbreakers like Jellicent which might trouble the team. The change means you'll have to play a tad more carefully against slurpuff because while it doesnt get ohkoed you still need to have more health than you could've allowed with Doublade.

Escavalier @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 204 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance/Pursuit/Protect/Toxic

The ev spread is the standard one to deal with Reuniclus and Florges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)