Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

I think the hangman feature bugged out. While I was running one, I couldn't end it because it said there was no poll running in the room and I couldn't make a new one, because I did not have enough arguments for it. I tried /hangman new Persimmon, fruit and it did not allow me to make one. So I asked in the room if they saw it, and apparently they did. Assuming this is a bug, I'll just report it here.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/challengecup1v1-299254834

small little bug. i used Outrage turn 1, it got rid of 1 PP. I used Outrage turn 2, another PP gone. then turn 3 it didn't get rid of a PP. is this a bug or a weird way the game works?
Pretty sure Outrage doesn't use up PP after you click it until the next time you click it when the "rampage" is over. Protecting reset the Outrage counter and made you have to click it again, so only the times you clicked it would have reduced the PP. (in other words not a bug)

Showdown's website just crashed for me (I was using Chrome). After I reloaded it I was only in the room that was in the URL, but I could still see all the rooms I was in before I left. I couldn't talk in these rooms, because apparently I was "not in" them. http://prntscr.com/98urt3

So ok I'm pretty sure this is the right place to report this, if it's even a bug and not something wrong with the browser.

It only ever happens with mega-slowbro, but when i mega evolve and he does the cry, it keeps on repeating the cry, and then the cry of the opposing pokemon when my opponent sends out another one. Even if i mute showdown, it still plays. I have to end the match for it to stop.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Posting on behalf of megaslowbro1 (he is having issues on the forums).

[07:39:06] megaslowbro1:hey when i was trying to search for an RU suspect test battle i got this message: - You sent invalid team data. If you're not using a custom client, please report this as a bug. - You sent invalid team data. If you're not using a custom client, please report this as a bug.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
If you die to Rocky Helmet damage, the item won't get removed by Knock Off.

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
In this case, the residual damage effect from Rocky Helmet takes place before Knock Off's item removal ability, so that's why it doesn't trigger. As to why it is like this? I can't tell you. It's how in-game mechanics are set up to work I'm afraid.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
For some reason, my backsprite didn't seem to move.

(It's hard to see that it's not moving through only screenshots, so you'll have to take my word on it)

After I had made a move, the backsprite started to move again, however. Also, post 420 hype!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-300506731
I was having a Doubles OU battle against an opponent (Hugui) on the main PS server and we had quite a heated battle that lasted longer than we both anticipated.

Something very strange happened towards the closing of the battle, however: Empoleon attempted to use Scald and Flash Cannon onto my Sableye, both of which failed to do anything at all.

We have found no explanation to this and even introduced Eyan, a Moderator, to inspect the battle. He recommended addressing the issue here in the bug reports thread.

As you can see from the replay posted above, on Turn 21 Flash Cannon fails to affect Sableye. This occurs again with Scald on Turn 23.

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
are you sure your opp didn't target his own side, in that case it would fail

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
When Sleep Talk calls an unrevealed move the client fails to show the move on hover.

Example: Enemy sleeps my Sleep Talk Terrakion. I use Sleep Talk and it uses Close Combat. I hover over Terrakion - only move shown is Sleep Talk.

/dexsearch ghost type, !will-o-wisp
Shows Pumpkaboo-Super even though it learns will-o-wisp. This happens with many other moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)